Will they "Keep Me Upfront" at the Bellagio?? | FerrariChat

Will they "Keep Me Upfront" at the Bellagio??

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by jbdmd, Jan 27, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jbdmd

jbdmd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Doc Jay
    Headed to Vegas in April. I have been mulling over the idea of driving the F. The room we booked at the Bellagio comes with free car service to and from the Airport should we decide to fly. But I was considering just driving out to stretch the cars legs. You know how the Bellagio brings your car up in that Portico area away from the hotel? I wonder if they would let me leave it there for the 3 days we will be staying.

Thoughts???

2. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    I believe Vegas, with its ridiculous Strip traffic, is no place for an F car, especially an F1. I'd suggest you rent something and then you can ride curbs, park anywhere, throw your keys to a valet without concern and generally enjoy yourself. Otherwise if you really want to drive to Vegas, set up a detail at Wynn Ferrari and drop the car off there while you enjoy Vegas.

3. Under PSI

Under PSI F1 Rookie

May 13, 2005
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I was there 2 wks ago and my car (not the Ferrari) was kept in the garage just south of the hotel itself. I don't recall seeing anything out front for any length of time except limos.

4. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    As a local, I don't typically take my car to the strip. Too much of a PITA. They will usually only leave it up front for less than 30 minutes and will always insist on having the keys. However, if you do decide to bring it we do have some great roads around here to stretch her legs.

5. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    PM 3fouty8 or modenafan in the S Cal group they stay at Bellagio when there in town and there cars were kept up front all 3 days. Now they were with about 10 other Ferrari's but they may have a contact at the hotel you could talk to.

Reg

6. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I parked my F430 at the Bellagio just last week. They put it downstairs but right in front of where the valet's stand is. I asked them if I could leave the top down and they said it was not a problem. Some places make you put it up.

I've had no problems with Bellagio. In fact, I've not had any problems with any of the valet services at any hotel in vegas. Some like to park them up front because it makes them seem important. Others like to put them away. All have treated the both me and the car with respect.

The only problem with Bellagio is getting stuck on LV Blvd during a water show. If the wind is blowing your way, the car is going to get sprinkled with droplets. The entrance can be a bit slow because of the pedestrian walk way.

I think driving an F car in LV is better than LA. Sure, you get into bumper to bumper traffic at times but at least it's a shorter period period of time. I drive it around town all the time.

I've also had my car serviced at Wynn and can only say they do a great job too.