Winter Special at Autohaus of Boston | FerrariChat

Winter Special at Autohaus of Boston

Discussion in 'New England' started by Autohaus of Boston, Nov 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    20 Mill lane Braintree MA 02184
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Autohaus of Boston, service facility specializing in Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghini, is running a Winter Special starting from the month of November until April. We are offering 15% off of Labor and 10% off of Parts for all minor and major services ranging from fluids to timing belt service on all Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghini models.

[​IMG]

Morgan72301 and 02360spider like this.
  2. Braintreebesttaxi

Feb 3, 2017
    Hingham Massachusett
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Tony was wonderful kind and patient it was the first meeting I had ever with him and he has almost 40 years and I can’t wait to get mine to him / again his knowledge was unprecedented and he has a kind Demer about him / please meet him and I feel you also will really be impressed ...... Greg from hingham

3. Braintreebesttaxi

Feb 3, 2017
    Hingham Massachusett
    Full Name:
    Greg

4. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Nice to meet you Greg. If you need anything in the future feel free to stop by the shop anytime.

5. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    A friendly reminder to all our current and future Ferrari clients, we have till the end of April take full advantage of our winter specials 10% off on all parts 15% off
    Labor all major timing belt services with all fluids.

6. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Spring is finally here! Today is the last day to full advantage of our excellent Winter Special pricing on all parts and labor we were running through the end of April. Call and schedule your appointment today!