Winter Storage | FerrariChat

Winter Storage

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by TwinOne, Oct 5, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TwinOne

TwinOne Formula Junior
    Owner

Aug 17, 2005
    Mizar V
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Daytona Rick informed me he has made other arrangements and will not need space for the winter. That leaves at least one and possibly two spaces available at the private residence where I store my cars. This is secure and VERY reasonable. Anyone interested PM me.

2. KraigG

KraigG Formula 3

May 25, 2006
    Willow Springs
    Full Name:
    Kraig
    Back when I lived in Gurnee, I had this solution I used during the winter months: I used a retirement home's (this one was just off Grand Ave and Dilley's) underground, heated parking lot. Paid for 6 months at a time, and It came out to only $50 a month. I had full 24 hour access, it was heated, and since the seniors living there either didn't have a car, or didn't use the car they had, it was very safe. Just a thought, I figure any retirement place has excess parking available. Contact the management office and ask.

3. Daytona Rick

Daytona Rick Formula 3

Jan 23, 2005
    Windy City
    Full Name:
    Rick
    I atcually did that when my parents were in one. Unfortunately this practice caught on and prices rose. Their's were heated adn i was lucky to have a spot next to a wall so i could hug that side. Also many had inside car wash areas where you could wash and detail your car.