Wisconsin Traffic Lawyers | FerrariChat

Wisconsin Traffic Lawyers

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by JM280z, Jul 24, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JM280z

JM280z Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Anyone know good traffic lawyers near Mount Pleasant / Yorkville? Racine County Sheriff is the issuing party.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    PM sent

JM280z likes this.
  3. Dubyappli

Dubyappli Rookie

May 2, 2024
    Let me share a bit of my own experience. I once found myself in a jam with a traffic ticket, courtesy of the Racine County Sheriff. Talk about a headache, right?

4. JM280z

JM280z Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jake
    I spoke to the prosecutor and it was dropped. Apparently the cop is a known problem. Jeez, I love the self-serving for-profit hypocrisy of the system. Fortunately the prosecutor wasn’t committed to their own statistics, or maybe dropped charges don’t count towards it.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Generally speaking, how is the traffic process in Wisconsin? I’m new to the area, LaCrosse and we have highway patrol and sheriff. I’m from Ca and the cops never show up to fight the citations so you can have them dismissed. What’s the story in Wisconsin? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk