Workshop/Parts Manuals CD "Sharing" ??? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Workshop/Parts Manuals CD "Sharing" ???

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Steve, Apr 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ham308

ham308 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    NE Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Richard Ham
    I for one would really appreciate that. Following the original is like one of those 'find the way out of the maze' kiddies games only a thousand times worse.

regards
    Cross-eyes

2. AFire

AFire Karting

Jun 1, 2004
    Hello,

I'm looking for all manuals of 308 GTB carburator EURO !! version, anybody could help?

Thank you!

AFire

3. mike

mike Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hate to bring this back up again, but is an 86 328 spare parts catalogue something, that soemone is willing to share?

4. rivee

rivee F1 Rookie

Jan 20, 2002
    Nowhere important, USA
    Full Name:
    John
    http://ferrari.jenkins.org/books/

5. Steve

Steve Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Steve Jenkins
    Thanks, rivee. You beat me to the posting of my own site. Cool. :)

As an FYI, I've been collecting many many other manuals lately, and have plans for a re-vamp of the documentation section of my site, much like I have done for my Home Theater Downloads section on my theater site: http://theater.stevejenkins.com/

Again - if any F40 owners out there would like to benefit from my recent acquisition of the F40 Workshop and Parts manuals, please PM me (or contact me through the contact form on my theater site).

Steve Jenkins

6. Pure Platinum

Pure Platinum Rookie

Sep 19, 2005
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Anyone have F355 manuals? (owner's manual, shop, parts?)
    All on one CD would be great.....name your price

7. rivee

rivee F1 Rookie

Jan 20, 2002
    Nowhere important, USA
    Full Name:
    John
    Well I'll be damned. It's you!!

You're the man. The Jenkins man.

Steve, if you need any manuals I may have that you don't, PM me for a list to put them on your website

8. Artvonne

Artvonne F1 Veteran

Oct 29, 2004
    NWA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I would be interested in either, or both if possible, 129/76, and 145/77 parts books for the early 308, in a pdf file, if anyone has such an animal. Or, a good copy, or if I could copy someones. I have 161/78, as well as the 308 GT/4 manual in pdf, if anyone wants one.

9. mike

mike Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mike
    You guys are great, thank you so very much!

10. ajide

ajide Karting

Sep 1, 2004
    Fairfax, VA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Hate to highjack the thread... but man I like your Home Theater. Great job! It brought back memories of going to the movies in my home town "event" theater when I was growing up.

11. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I just ordered the 360 wsm in book form from Algar. Cost me about 750USD for volume one only. The other volume will have to wait. I also ordered whats left of the 456M WSM sections. I have also the wsm for the 355 all section accept roof and transmission which they are trying to find for me at this momment. I have the 360 WSM on CD as well but I don't like it. I paid 200 USD for it and have become annoyed with it.

I also have a 246 manual, testarossa, and a couple of others, but they are all in book form. I guess i could do some scanning of certain sections if anybody needs them.

12. Iain

Iain F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2005
    UK
    Yep, they are just "missing" & as far as I can gather never existed.

Just about everything except the parts book is freely available for 308/328. I've seen a parts book & it looks like a mighty handy thing to have for the close up schematics it give. Needless to say its about £60 (you can buy them from F UK). Its basically just a photocopy in a ring binder.

I.

13. Bandit

Bandit Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2003
    Central MS
    Full Name:
    Mike B.
    #38 Bandit, Nov 28, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The 308 QV/328 workshop manual is supplementary to the Mondial 8/QV manual. Mondial manual has all sections.

Really makes it fun trying to figure out what applies and what doesn't, particularly since some things (like the console and steering) are different. Also tricky since the injection & ignition systems are in the Mondial manual, which doesn't cover the 3.2 specifically. I hope the QV engine specs are close to the 328 specs.

Here is the front page of the Mondial manual showing what models it covers. I feel sure there is a specific complete 308 and/or 328 manual, but I've never seen one.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. gmark340

gmark340 Karting

Sep 21, 2005
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I would be interested in the shop manual/parts manual for the Mondial T which, I'm guessing, will be very close to the 348. For what it's worth, I have a Benati tractor for which I ordered the shop/parts manual and it is amazingly detailed, down to the last lock washer, with all assemblies and sub-assemblies fully-detailed so that someone could see how different components are assembled/disassembled. Ferrari could learn something from them!

15. lusso64

lusso64 Formula 3

Apr 12, 2004
    Simi Valley
    Full Name:
    David
    Mark,

try this link http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=20P7SNWS

and have a good look at http://webpages.charter.net/aircover/348/1994Ferrari348Spider.html

I too would be interested in any 355 and Mondial t info. I am happy to host any of these or assemble pdf files page by page.

Dave

16. Ken

Ken F1 World Champ

Oct 19, 2001
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Kenneth
    We Europa guys have all the technical info on all 4 models in the files section in our Yahoo group. If you guys could get it on line it would be cool, but I imagine Ferrari would have a cow when they find out. So far, no one at Lotus seems to care about us, or at least they have given tacit approval for 30+ year old cars.

Ken

17. miked

miked Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2001
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    A Benati ?? That has to be a rare bird in the US. I have a couple of old Olivers and can get any manual, old sales brochures or old sales ads pretty cheap on Ebay, the same for just about any brand of tractor.

Everybody and their brother has a "rare" old manual "that was my grandfathers, uncles" etc. that they are reluctantly selling on Ebay because they "sold their tractor years ago and don't need it anymore". As soon as one auction ends, another "copy" appears from the same seller. Sellers with thousands of "sales" are common. Most old tractor manuals were a stack of pages stapled together along the left margin. A few dollars worth of photocopying along with 3 staples and you perpetually have a $30 (or more) "rare" manual up for bid.

This is the kind of industry that we need for Ferraris, at the same price level, of course.

18. gmark340

gmark340 Karting

Sep 21, 2005
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I haven't seen too many Benatis around. I believe the company was purchased by Allis-Chalmers! I have a three-ring binder more than three inches thick with diagrams of parts and assemblies. I wish I had the same for the T!

19. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    Great idea. If there is no copyright, then there should be no problem. ;)

20. miked

miked Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2001
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    These old manuals came from the time before the legal "industry" mushroomed. I am sure that a team of lawyers, "representing" some heir of a stockholder, might have some difficulty trying to intimidate some of those good ole farm boys. They could become fertilizer for the spring planting. ;)

21. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    Copyright lawyers and laws have been around since at least before the first Ferrari ever rolled off the line, so I would say if they didn't copyright them, that was intentional on their part and they meant for them to be shared! Anyway, they can't stop it if no copyright. Send out the dogs!

So, who will share a late model TR WSM? We definately need one of those, my personal fav! ;)

22. Swissmondial

Swissmondial Karting

May 7, 2005
    England
    #47 Swissmondial, Dec 6, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I FOUND THIS ON WEB, IT IS 5.2mb PDF, SO IF U WANT IT, SEND ME PM WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND TO YOU

23. Samy

Samy Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2005
    Hi,

i need an spare parts catalogue from the 348 or 355. If anyone has it in pdf format. I got

328 spare parts
    308 spare parts
    mondial spare parts
    348 workshop manual
    355 recalls
    348 recalls
    all owner manuals

24. fana355france

fana355france Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 10, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    nicolas
    I have the 348 parts manual and would like to trade with the post workshop manual for F355 (recall campaign and updates of the car)

I have too the owner technical manual of:
    dino
    testa US+euro
    F40 F50
    512TRFerrari 400 i
    288 GTO
    330 GT
    mondial8
    250 /275
    328 turbo
    I dont want to sale the CD because bought it to someone realy very correct that often sale them, but would trade one or few cd for the 355 update manual.
    thanks

25. Air_Cooled_Nut

Air_Cooled_Nut Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Toby Erkson