World's Fastest Regular Production 4 Seaters | Page 3 | FerrariChat

World's Fastest Regular Production 4 Seaters

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by paulchua, May 8, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fennicus

Fennicus Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    Full Name:
    Pekka T.
    Hi,

Ahh, that may be possible. Perhaps you're perfectly right, that was only based on what I think I had read in the past, The Espada was of course introduced much earlier, I think 1968 and although The Urraco was introduced in 1970 I don't think any were made or sold to customers before 1972. And additionally I think very few Urracos were non-smog/US P300's, most were P250's and AFAIK they were not able to push beyond the 150mph limit. All Espadas had the 3.9L V12 and somewhere between 300 and 350HP. The Urraco is a lighter car and also smaller, although weight does not affect top speed, only wind and rolling resistance and power.

Now I know there is a separate Lambo section on the forum and I think I heard there's even a separate Lambo forum altogether, so sorry if I have drifted off a bit.

Cheers!

F456M and paulchua like this.
  2. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    It's a good idea in theory but in the absence of an actual definition of the difference between the two, this thread would inevitably turn into an infinite discussion about which falls into which category, and which ones on your list should be discounted...one definition of 2+2 would rule out the majority of your top 12.

Then there's the question of whether three full sized seats qualifies more than two full sized ones and two that are so small as to be useless for adults, like in a 911; in which case the McLaren F1 would qualify and wipe out the rest of your list before it!

F456M and paulchua like this.