Would you guys trade in a 2003 360 Modena for a new Bentley Continental GT? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Would you guys trade in a 2003 360 Modena for a new Bentley Continental GT?

Discussion in '360/430' started by advan24r, May 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I agree, the car is heavy and I also agree it can't hang in the turns but in pure acceleration it will walk away. Doesn't matter anyway, it is a different class and a dumb argument. For a non tracking daily driver as this thread was about the Bentley is ten times the car the 360 is.

2. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Right on,different cars, different purpose.(but I still disagree about acceleration)

3. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    I saw the bentley GT in person yesterday finally and I will say that it does look very very good and much better looking in person. I love the nose. These are 2 very different cars though, one is a pure sports car one is a luxury cruiser albeit a high speed cruiser. So the argument of which is better is rather silly. NOw having both in your garage would take care of that issue.

4. kverges

kverges F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Keith Verges
    If you replace the 360 with the Continental GT, then you never were a sports car person in the first place. Same reason an SL600 or BMW 6-series is not in the same category as the 360.

Apples and oranges