Would you rather buy a specialty drink from Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Would you rather buy a specialty drink from Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by KevinW, Feb 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Would you rather buy a specialty drink from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?

1. Starbucks

2. Dunkin Donuts

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

I go to school in LA, but live in the IE. Doesn't ring a bell, but I'd love to find it. I'm a scotch man as well - The MacAllan 18 is great stuff, but 12yo is fine for me.

Hell, I'm perfectly happy with some good chocolate and a Maker's Mark! Every try that? Get a Hershey's bar, and fill a tumbler with some Maker's Mark, neat. Take a tiny bite of the bar and chew it up. Swallow, then take a nice swig of the bourbon. You'll be in heaven!

2. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    While it's true, I'll NEVER admit it! :)

3. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    Yes, Macallan18 is good, but the 12 does me fine as well. Recently got a (small) bottle of johnny walker blue label -- great stuff. I'll try the markers & hershey. I enjoy the old shot of jack with a Bud chaser (when in the mood).

4. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

Wow - I'd love to try some blue. I did have a shot of a replica 1862 MacAllan (I think it was the year) and it was AMAZING.

5. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Its pretty funny some of you guys whining about $4.00 coffee on a Ferrari website! And to actually go out of your way to not give the corporate giant your money... I am sure you've got them trembling!

6. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    So, I'm supposed to be content with a bad cup of coffee simply b/c it's easy? Please. And, this isn't about not buying into a corporate giant, it's about spending your money where you'd like to; isn't that the entire premise behind free market capitalism?

7. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    If you don't like the taste, thats another story. Although you would definately be in the minority considering they have a location on practically every corner.

8. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    I don't like the taste, and that in turn dimishes the value for what I pay for; hence, making the argument that their coffee is overpriced, over-hyped a no-brainer ( to me).

9. MarkG

MarkG Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Colorado Springs
    Full Name:
    Mark
    "Nibbles: It does irritate me when someone goes out of their way to stand in a 15 minute line for a Venti Decaf Caramel Mocha-Frappachino with Non-fat cream...."

Hear! Hear! When I see someone ordering a diet decaf Latte with non-fat milk, I think: what's the point???

It's like having sex with an inflatable doll - it just ain't like the real thing -

10. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    When my relatives came to visit from italy, we took them to starbucks. Their comment: Aqua Sporca (Dirty Water)

11. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    No, it's like *thinking* about having sex with an inflatable doll.....LOL

12. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    I love the people who get the nonfat, sugar free whatever, but explicitly request extra whipped cream.

13. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler

LOL :)

14. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Just reading this thread is making me start to "dialate". Never cared for Starbucks--to bitter.