wowowowo!!!! | FerrariChat

wowowowo!!!!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by 5683592, Nov 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 5683592

5683592 Karting

Oct 23, 2005
    At continental on ogden they have a Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwig.

$330,000!

check it out on the site!

2. FFerrari

FFerrari Rookie

Nov 15, 2005
    is that the silver one?? what's the link?? pls..

3. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    One of the coolest surprises I've ever gotten was in Door County,WI....I was going to a boat show, and as I walking to the lake I went past a nice old house, whose garage was bigger then the house, and one of the doors was open. I saw the gullwing doors open and though awsome....So after the show I went back and the door was still open and a woman was raking leaves....I took a picture of the car(a good distance), and the woman asked if I wanted to look at it. So I got into the garage and was stunned, sitting next to the gullwing was a 300SL roadster....And I didn't want to snoop around, but with different doors leading to more cars, I saw atleast 6 Mercedes Benz's of all sorts...It was kinda strange in away....Everyone knows about Ferrari or Lamborghini "nutters", but I stumbled upon a MB "nutter"...It was really cool, god the 300SL gullwing is an amazing car! If I recall I think she said he was the original owner....You just never know where you will find a treasure!

edit...I just looked at the one at continental...Why oh why the chrome engine intake?

4. MikeAR303

MikeAR303 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael
    One of my neighbors was recently considering selling his gullwing... I'm going to have to call him and see if this one was his since I haven't seen him in a while.

Beautiful car...