writer in Sedona Jan. 21 or 22nd, do you have interesting Ferrari to photograph | FerrariChat

writer in Sedona Jan. 21 or 22nd, do you have interesting Ferrari to photograph

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by bitzman, Jan 5, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I am going to Sedona after cruising through the auctions on the 20th and morning of the 21st but figure the Sedona scenery is a worthy goal after that. I write feature stories for a website on interesting old Italian cars (such as the one I wrote on a racing Iso Rivolta) so if you have one that you would like to see on the web and can drive to Sedona, let's combine shooting your car with some great scenery (Last time we went in an old 308GTB but now looking for something rarer to shoot). Let me know--and can you tell the weather this far out?

2. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    So let me get this straight..... you basically want someone to drive you to Sedona in a Ferrari?

Is that correct? :)

3. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    I believe so, amazing deal, eh? ;):eek:

4. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I am going to Sedona after the auctions in a test car to take scenic photographs that could become my future paintings. If there is a Ferrari owner in the area who wants to talk about his car in print, they could meet me and I could then photograph a Ferrari in front of aforesaid scenery and do an article at the same time. I don't know what the weather will be around Jan. 21st or 22nd , but if's it cloudy the whole thing is off--I'll be in the galleries instead. but I am hoping for a sunny day with snow on top of the mountains. I already went to Sedona in a 308GTB and that story will be coming up on VeloceToday.com shortly but I am hoping to find a rarer car to write about than a 308GTB, some sixties v12 perhaps. Thanks for your interest, and see you at the auctions!