Writing an article on the Ferrari California | FerrariChat

Writing an article on the Ferrari California

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by GNALUZU, Mar 17, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GNALUZU

GNALUZU Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Hey Guys,

I posted this in the California forum, but I know that a lot of you guys spend time in Cali too.

Next Wednesday I am flying into LAX to spend a day in a Ferrari California. I am picking up the car at Beverly Hills Ferrari Service Center.

I am not very familiar with California (car or state) so I wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions on where to go. I will be picking up the car around 9:30am and need to have it back by around 3:30ish.

First question. Mapquest says that it is only about 15 minutes from Beverly Hills Ferrari Service Center to LAX. For my flight home (6pm) how long will it really take me to get from the service center to the airport?

Second question. Looking at the map it looks like I can head straight out to the PCH and cruise up the coast. Are there any "must see" spots or good roads to drive on? I am a former high performance driving instructor so I am not looking to abuse the car or break any land speed records. I just want to be able to get a good feel for the car.

Any and all suggestions are welcome (especially a place to eat since we will be there for lunch).

Thanks.

2. GNALUZU

GNALUZU Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adam
  3. copterjon

copterjon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2005
    Mesa, Az.
    Great article and wonderful photos. Well done!

4. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Looks good and thanks for the post!

5. FandLcars

FandLcars F1 Rookie

Aug 6, 2006
    Tempe, Az
    Full Name:
    Rick Schumm
    Nice article, and I think it will be helpful for those interested in Ferraris, but don't have a lot of prior knowledge or experience with them. The options list is helpful for folks in that category.