WTB 360 Spider or F430 | FerrariChat

WTB 360 Spider or F430

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by pcglobal, Sep 4, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pcglobal

pcglobal Karting

Sep 4, 2006
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Full Name:
    AJ
    Hi All-
    I'm new to this group. I was out looking at Ferraris at the Ferrari Dealership on Mcdowell Road. Not sure if I want to deal with them after reading your threads.

Does anyone here have a 360 Spider or F430 Coupe for sale? At a reasonable price of course! I can pay cash for the right deal or I can get financed.

I'm trying to stay around $150K on a Spider and $220-230 on a F430 Coupe. My prices are based on what I've been seeing lately.

I'm a serious buyer and ready to buy right now. Or if anyone can recommend a good place to get one, that would be helpful. I look forward to lots of communications with this group in the near future. I also own a nightclub in Scottsdale that would be very cool to have everyone come by and show off their cars one night.

Talk soon!
    Andrew

2. labcars

labcars Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2003
    Phila. + Scottsdale
    Hey Andrew, what's the name of your club in Scottsdale?

3. azheman

azheman Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Try Exotics of Scottsdale.

I've never purchased a vehicle from them, but I know them quite well. Good bunch of guys.

4. sgcullen

sgcullen Formula Junior

Jun 24, 2006
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve Cullen
    Go to:

http://www.ferrariusa.com/index.php?page=preowned

And you can see what's available at many of the US Ferrari dealers.

Symbolic Motors in San Diego is good too...

www.symbolicmotors.com

I bought mine from Bentley Long Island (they had the colors/options I was looking for):

www.bentleylongisland.com

I would say you're probably not going to find an F430 Coupe for much less than $230K. Most are in the $240K-$260K. Don't be afraid to go outside the state and have it shipped in too. Shipping in an enclosed truck will run you about $2K to get the car you want. BTW, I don't believe you pay sales tax in AZ with a private party sale...I had to pay since I bought from a dealer. Good luck with your search!

5. show time

show time Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2006
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Chris

Great bunch of guys, I bought my 328 from them, no pressure, took me seriously as a young buyer, and treated me great, smoothest deal I've ever made. Doug is the man to talk to.

www.exoticsofscottsdale.com