WTB- 599/612 Wheels Challenge Monolithic | FerrariChat

WTB- 599/612 Wheels Challenge Monolithic

Discussion in '612/599' started by MoeD, Feb 12, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MoeD

MoeD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 1, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Moe D
    Looking for a set of original equipment Challenge Monolithics from 599/612- Prefer ball polished

Please contact me if you're a seller

Thanks

-Moe D

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Moe- Chris will have a set of 599 wheels. Do not get 612 wheels for a 599.

Exoticar Auto [[email protected]]

3. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    #3 cmparrenzo, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    Moe, I have been looking for a set of ball polished monolithics for nearly two months, I have not found a set. As Taz mentioned, Chris at Exoticar is your best bet but currently he has the two rears only, no fronts. He does have other monolithics in different colors, you can see them on eBay. I have bought wheels from Chris in the past, he is a reputable person to work with.

There is a set of monolithics with tires in silver on eBay,asking $5,200, I bought them for $4,000 only to find out they had scratches on two wheels and cancelled the purchase.

I ended up buying GTO wheels, there is a set of ball polished GTO wheels on eBay for about
    $12,000 from Prancing Horse Clothing which is actually Foriegn Cars Italia.

Good luck on your search, I don't believe there is currently a set of used ball polished available right now. You might buy the used rears from Chris and order new fronts from your dealer.

4. MoeD

MoeD Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 1, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Moe D
    Yes thank you for the response-

I have been in touch with Chris & I have experienced the same as you have.

Chris claims he sees these wheels all the time, so I imagine a set will emerge eventually.

In the meantime, I thought this venue would be a Good place to try.

I have a set of HRE's that are very pretty & classic Ferrari star style that I'm offering if anyone wants to do an exchange.

I think the GTO wheels you ended up with are very hott, so you may have faired better off...