Sold - WTB Aston Martin Vanquish 2014(ish) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold WTB Aston Martin Vanquish 2014(ish)

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by LightGuy, Dec 30, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    #26 LightGuy, Jan 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    I have contacted them many times with no response.
    Perhaps the car is not actually for sale just "out there" to justify driving it under a dealer's license ?
    IIRC the carfax shows it has been everywhere at least once.

I LOVE this one just too much to justify for this humble servant:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/115167588506?hash=item1ad085f09a:g:cckAAOSw7vVh7h8p

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Agreed, the white one’s my favorite, but not at that price. I contacted the Grey 2015 via eBay and they were very responsive. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    That’s the one owned by the exotic car hacks guy on YouTube. Sweet spec and I actually like the aftermarket wheels which rarely happens. He did a video with it recently

4. YellowMurci

YellowMurci Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 17, 2005
    NyC Baby!
    Full Name:
    Harry
    I have a 14 Vanquish and one of my cars I will never sell - Ferrari 612 is pretty hideous IMO - same with FF - Vanquish is beauty on wheels!

5. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    Lost my behind on crypto . My play money . So out of the lux market for now .

6. desidon

desidon Rookie

Feb 21, 2018
    Is the vanquish S worth the extra premium over the regular vanquish? Vanquish has been on the list....should I be going with the latest and greatest?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

7. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Better gearbox

8. dgoldenz94

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    If anyone is looking I will have a 2014 white Vanquish for sale soon, 11k miles, looks brand new. Secondary decat and tune from VelocityAP. Just put new tires on. Bought last month but then an off market FF came up that I had to buy so I’m going to sell the Vanquish when the title arrives. Car was just PPI’d in July.

$130k, lowest price in the country for similar mileage and no accident/damage history. Located in Las Vegas, PM me if interested

plastique999 likes this.
  9. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Pics?
    Would also love to hear your exhaust setup if you have any vids.
    I just ordered Velocity headers back for my Vanquish. Did the tune add much more noticeable power ?

10. dgoldenz94

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    I haven't driven a Vanquish without the tune so I can't comment on the power difference. Car is at the dealer getting an air leak fixed, will try to get some exhaust clips once I get back hopefully in the next couple days. I didn't have the chance to take any good pictures after swapping back to OEM wheels before it went to the dealer for the repair but these are from the seller that I bought it from, the OEM wheels can be seen in the side profile pic:

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Vic brother! Didn’t make the connection it was you my friend… congrats again!

12. dgoldenz94

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    I’m David, was going to trade the car to Vic (I think that’s him anyway) plus cash for his FF but we just did a cash deal instead, so now I’ve gotta sell the Vanquish. Just waiting for the title to get here before I officially list it for sale but anyone interested is welcome to contact me.

13. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Aw got it!
    Congrats on the FF, it’s an excellent specimen!