Wynn Ferrari testimonials | FerrariChat

Wynn Ferrari testimonials

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Nico, Jul 2, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nico

Nico Karting

Jan 16, 2005
    Socal
    This was originally posted in the California section since I'm currently in Las Vegas for the 4th of July weekend.

Has anybody dealt with Wynn Ferrari? Currently in Las Vegas with the family and looking at one of their cars (F430 spider in particular). Are they flexible on test drives? Curious about that since the area can be pretty busy and all. Not looking for a joyride or anything.

Thanks

2. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #2 TheMayor, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
    Tell the receptionist you want to talk to Tony in Sales. Great guy. Or, just call them and ask for sales and make an appointment. Not sure about test drives though. But, he's a straight shooter. They sell a lot of cars.

Also, go downstairs and talk to Rich Kansky in service. He knows everything. Very friendly group. My F430 spider is there right now getting it's annual (not for sale! LOL!). If you have any questions about F430's, he's the guy to ask.

3. Nico

Nico Karting

Jan 16, 2005
    Socal
    Made an appointment on the website and Tony gave me a call. Going to check the car out later today. Thanks for the reply

4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    No problem. Like I said, don't be afraid to talk to Rich if you have technical questions about the car.