X-mas toys | FerrariChat

X-mas toys

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by [email protected], Dec 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. regnad@docwho.org

May 3, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Sean Picur
    I just picked myself up a Sony MDR-DS8000 set of wireless, surround sound headphones. Very neat - Saving Private Ryan sounds amazing.

What groovy gadgets are awaiting you all under the xmas tree?

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
  3. millerphatty

millerphatty Karting
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Davenport, IA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Miller
    #3 millerphatty, Dec 21, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
    My bro works for Sony - gonna have to check that out! Does it contain a 5.1 or whatever decoder or do you need to run the feed through a receiver that has that?

I just got one of those T-Mobile Sidekick IIs (like Snoop). Very cool and useful device. Can synch wirelessly with Outlook, does e-mail, simple webbing, yahoo and aol IM and chat, and lots of phone features.

If you don't have an iPod yet - get one. They make life better.

5. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I think I'm getting a helmet. I know I'm getting a basketball - one with the pump inside the ball.

I did just buy a pair of LG 6100 camera phones, a leather office chair and some books, but they were business expenses. Considered a Crackberry but I know I'm getting one of those soon enough.

Oh, and I got a pair of OEM 550 Maranello doors. Carbon fiber versions coming soon at www.ryalexdesign.com.

6. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    I bought myself $1600 worth of Craftsman garage cabinets in anticipation of my garage being built this spring (they were on sale).
    Gonna wait to purchase the lifts until cement is actually being poured!

Already have the IPod.... just keep on buying music!

7. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    A lifetime of purpose and meaning... I will present the ring and be asking my girlfriend to be my wife.

It might be a bit of a downer for Skip as she will be off the market and for Andreas as he will lose a potential starship pilot, but oh well.

As for toys for myself: LCD TV, Buttkicker Amps, an AK47 ( another one of my oddball collections,) and Im really happy to be passing out crystal picture frames for the parents. I got a knock off Ferrari jacket from overseas business with full Marlboro tags and all.

RocketBoy

8. Paul

Paul Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    Western suburbs
    Full Name:
    Paul

Congratulations on the engagement.

9. millerphatty

millerphatty Karting
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Davenport, IA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Miller
    RocketBoy,

It looks like your gift to your girlfriend makes your christmas list null and void. I am sure when the ring hits the finger you will hear a small voice come from the back of her head describing the difference between wants and needs!!

congratulations and I hope you do get something nice in return.

10. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    I got a new SSR and a Gallardo from my wife. I just hope someday I will get a real one that I can fit into from her. For now the diecast will have to do.