Xclusive Autoworks - Massapequa, NY | FerrariChat

Xclusive Autoworks - Massapequa, NY

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rocketman, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Anybody have any experience with Xclusive Autoworks in Massapequa, NY and the owner Will ?

Wondering how their work is with regards to Suntek PPF and C-Quartz Finest ceramic coating.

2. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Is this the shop not from from the train station?

3. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Yes...a few blocks off of Sunrise Highway on Brooklyn Ave.

4. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ok. I thought so. My neighbor had the C-Quartz done on his Maserati GT Stradale there. He has high praises for Will. He said he's a really good guy and his car came out amazing. Hope this helps.

5. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    Don't think they do their own ppf. If it's the place I am thinking about they share a shop with a guy who does PPF for LIMC(McLaren and Aston in Roslyn).

Detailing and coatings I recommend Joe from Get It Detailed. PPF I would use that guy in with XClusive or Joe's guy who is ARTint

6. WillRussell

WillRussell Rookie

Apr 14, 2017
    We do our own in house paint protection film, no work is outsourced. But I won't take credit for the artist behind every PPF installation. Nick does the installations, I specialize in corrective and coating work. As I was going through training years ago, I was searching for someone that can excel and specialize in this field and Nick was the person for the job. Even with all my training, I would be spreading myself too thin to try to be the best in every sector of the industry. Nick already had more talent, more hands on trimming experience, and better work ethics than any installer I met. And yes, he does do the paint protection film at LIMC now.