Year End Maserati Incentives | FerrariChat

Year End Maserati Incentives

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by tfazio, Dec 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    Some great rates are available for 60 or 72 month loans through Maserati on remaining 06 Quattroporte sedans.

from http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2006/12/yearend_maserat.html

Holiday sales and incentives are usually meant to clear out excess year-end inventory and make way for next year’s models. However, we rarely — and we mean rarely — see an exotic manufacturer offer such deals. Yet here we are, reporting that Maserati will offer special financing on remaining 2006 Quattroporte sport sedans. Or as you may know it, the car from “Entourage.”

You can now finance a 2006 Quattroporte — which starts at $103,700 — for 1.9% over 60 months or 2.9% over 72 months. Compared to the average car-loan rate of 6.96%, that saves you close to $15,000 over the course of the loan.

These are still Maseratis, though, and dealers don’t have fleets of them on their lots. Many dealers might not have any, while others will have only a few on hand; that’s just the volume these specialized shops work in. Interested buyers have to hurry: The deal ends Dec. 31.

In 2007, the Quattroporte will get a new automatic transmission that reportedly is a significant upgrade for the non-sporting enthusiast, but we won’t know more about its performance credentials until the 2007 debuts in Detroit next month.

2. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph

hello,

i've seen a chicagoland maserati dealership advertise new '06 maser coupe's and spyders "discounted as much as $20,000" (chicago tribune 12/18/06) i'm assuming you don't get 1.9% and a $20K discount? all three were gransports, however. now if i could only find one of the severty-five maserati coupe GT's that were issued @ $79.5K (no options, thank you) for $59.5K and 1.9% for 60 months? it'll never happen.

cheers,

joe