YEEESSS (apprentice spoiler) | Page 5 | FerrariChat

YEEESSS (apprentice spoiler)

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by SefacHotRodder, Feb 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    I'm going with Bill to win it. Still dissapointed Troy didn't make it as he was my first pick to win.

2. need4speed

need4speed Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Pacific Palisades
    Troy will be on tonight. At least that's what the preview showed.

3. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    WHAT!!!!!??????!!!!!!

Wow, Amy and Nick can now elope!

4. thadbrown

thadbrown Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    what in the hell is wrong with omarossa? cant that woman do a simple task. she is hurting kwame by screwing up. i am hooked. cant wait till next week.
    thad

5. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    She is a psycho hose beast!

Bill is my boy. He showed greatness when they did they Planet Hollywood. Everyone else was trying to drag people in the door, and he was the only one smart enough to involve all 100 staff people (waiters, etc) and actually GET IT DONE.

6. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Wha' Happened??? I missed it!!!

7. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

I find it hard to believe that ANY professional person wld handle that phone call @ dinner the way she did, and then boldface lie about it. I gotta think she was "coached" to add some drama. Un-freakin-believable!

8. threesixty db

threesixty db Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2002
    Canada
    it was either set up, or she is extremely stupid. what happened has to come up in the boardroom, and even if it doesn't, she did that on national television, and anyone who might consider hiring her will have seen what she did. can't wait for next week!

9. Malfoy

Malfoy Formula 3

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    I want to hunt omarosa down and yea, do "not nice stuff" after seeing what she did with Kwame. I was sooo glad when Nick and Amy got fired. My friends were so sure one of that god forsaken pair would win and I kept saying it's gonna be kwame or bill.

I have to agree with the person who suggested that Omarosa was 'coached', I don't think she's that bitter. Same with the girl who botched the stocking order of golf stuff with Bill.

My pick to win is still Kwame. I think Bill is going to do/say something under pressure to cost him the match. Kwame can keep his cool like no one else can.

10. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    yeah she had to be coached to make it more interesting, then again she did work in the clinton whitehouse - lies are very hard to prove :)