For Sale - ⌚️YELLOW COMPASS: IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE !! GREAT PRICING ON ALL LUXURY WATCH BRANDS | FerrariChat

For Sale ⌚️YELLOW COMPASS: IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE !! GREAT PRICING ON ALL LUXURY WATCH BRANDS

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by Yellow Compass, Apr 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys!! At YELLOW COMPASS we have always believed that when you THINK BIG!! You can drive your dreams whatever they may be and we certainly have helped many others to realize their's . I have spent lots of time talking with exotic car owners and know that there is a strong parallel between owning beautiful SUPERCARS and beautiful watches . Ultimately there is a passion involved in seeking out true craftsmanship in all markets and that is what we are all about . To that end, YELLOW COMPASS is proud to announce a strategic partnership with a small group of high-end luxury watch retailers . As we expand further into the luxury watch market our pricing will continue to be unbeatable $$.
    Whatever Your favorite flavor, ROLEX, HUBLOT, FRANCK MULLER, PATEK PHILIPPE, BREITLING, VACHERON CONSTANTIN, PANERAI, ULYSSE NARDIN, or any other brand you like !! I am here to offer you very fair and unbeatable pricing all you have to do is call :)
    We can also discuss taking in your luxury watch on a trade or buying it out right .
    I am always here for each and everyone of you .
    Mike 973-610-7111
    THINK BIG!! DRIVE YOUR DREAMS!!

whatheheck, Marcopolo3382 and Yassa like this.
  2. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys we sold our first 6 watches!!! give me a call tell me what you like and i will get you a fantastic price !! SIMPLE
    Mike 973-610-7111
    THINK BIG!! DRIVE YOUR DREAMS!!

waterking likes this.
  3. Marcopolo3382

Marcopolo3382 Karting

Sep 24, 2017
    Full Name:
    Marco Daniele
    Wow mike! Now you’re selling another one of my favorite things. I’ll call you to chat when I’m in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app