YELLOW COMPASS SUPERCARS LAUNCHING NEW SEAFOOD (STONE CRAB CLAW) PARTNERSHIP :-) | FerrariChat

YELLOW COMPASS SUPERCARS LAUNCHING NEW SEAFOOD (STONE CRAB CLAW) PARTNERSHIP :-)

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by Yellow Compass, Nov 16, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, I am very excited to announce that we have partnered with Key Largo Fisheries to bring you something so delicious that I promise you will lose your mind :)
    Say hello to my little friend!! ( THE STONE CRAB CLAW) you will be hooked for life!!
    Key Largo fisheries located in Key Largo Florida is the biggest distributor of STONE CRAB CLAWS In the country!!
    John is the man at Key Largo fisheries John and I have put together some wonderful packages for all of my FERRARI CHAT brothers . The two sizes that I love are LARGE and the COLOSSAL (which is bigger than one of Mike Tyson‘s boxing gloves!!!)
    Either way you win!! Each package comes with delicious mustard sauce and one professional real deal aluminum stone crab cracker!! And a delicious Key lime pie!!
    I have arranged for SPECIAL PRICING & FREE NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING ( DRY ICE) for all of my FERRARI CHAT brothers. The stone crab claws are the freshest of the fresh they were caught and processed literally 24 hours before you will receive them all fresh never ever frozen!!!
    To Order just call John on his personal cell phone 860-680-2725 and mention FERRARI CHAT!!!
    If you are entertaining a large group for Thanksgiving , Christmas or New Year’s or any occasion etc. etc. just ask John tell him what you need and he will set you up with bulk pricing .
    Thanks for taking a look
    Warm regards
    Mike
    https://www.keylargofisheries.com/product-category/ferraripackages/

2. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    I remember the first time I had stone crabs. I was 18 and visiting with my father in Miami. He brought home a big mess of stone crabs for dinner and at first, I nearly puked. I had never had crab before (sheltered child) and was aghast at the thought of eating such a thing. One bite changed my mind forever. Stone crabs are the top of the heap, crab wise. They are sweet, tender, and every morsel is worth the fight to get it out of the shell.

One cool thing about stone crabs. They don't kill the crab to get the claw. The fisherman holds the crab by both claws and the crab literally releases one. The fisherman then throws the living crab, sans one claw, back into the salty drink to live another day.

The best way I've found to crack the shells is to put the claw in a plastic bag and use a shop vise to slowly pinch the shell until it snaps. That way, none of the meat is damaged by a blow from a hammer.

Memphis is a bit too far away from the source to have good stone crabs here. I'm going to give Mike's pal a call and see how good they are from this source.

YUMMY!!!

Yellow Compass likes this.
  3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks John!! Agreed,Agreed and Agreed!!
    PS Everyone receives a Free Capt. Harry’s
    Stone Crab Claw Cracker with each order :)

EastMemphis likes this.
  4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    sounds like a great package! I love crab.

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #5 Yellow Compass, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    Dear Brothers, happy Friday and HAPPY early Thanksgiving to you and all of your loved ones!
    I just ordered Stone Crab Claws for myself again this time for my anniversary it just arrived and I wanted to share with you the packaging it’s just beautiful and trust me it is absolutely delicious!!
    The box arrives with frozen ice packs sealed in mylar it will arrive at your door ice cold the next day.
    Inside the box you get Stone crab claws, Stone crab cracker (just a brilliant device that makes your life easier when trying to eat these bad boys :) special stone crab mustard sauce for dipping which will blow your mind, and one of the most delicious frozen Keylime pies you’ve ever had in your life!!
    Enjoy!!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, A very happy healthy 2023 to all of you !!
    It was a great holiday season with the STONE CRAB CLAWS!! KEY LARGO FISHERIES informed me that lots of orders were shipped out to our FERRARI CHAT friends !! Like I say these things are so delicious they really should require FDA approval -LOL :)
    Feel free to continue to call John on his personal cell phone at KEY LARGO FISHERIES 860-680-2725
    And continue to enjoy these delicious STONE CRAB CLAWS until the season ends on May 15th
    All the best !
    Mike

9. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Brothers, The STONE CRAB clock is ticking the season ends on May 15th!! Order some delicious stone crabs today I promise you won’t regret it!!
    They’re very delicious and quite addictive :)
    Just call John at KEY LARGO FISHERIES on his cell phone 860-680-2725 tell him you’re from FERRARI CHAT he will take very good care of you .
    PS-custom orders are also available.

10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Brothers, The STONE CRAB clock is ticking LAST DAY OF SHIPPING IS May 4th!!!!!!!
    Order some delicious stone crabs today I promise you won’t regret it!!
    They’re very delicious and quite addictive :)
    Just call John at KEY LARGO FISHERIES on his cell phone 860-680-2725 tell him you’re from FERRARI CHAT he will take very good care of you .
    PS-custom orders are also available.