You guys are so lucky..... | Page 7 | FerrariChat

You guys are so lucky.....

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by mr2guy, Mar 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hi Mr2guy, you're Ryan, correct. You can email me in the next 30 days and we'll figure something out about you coming here to drive the car. I am in Orlando from the 7th to 14th of April. I would suggest you travel to the Brian Redman Historic Races at Road America in mid July this summer. Then you can not only drive the car but you and anyone else with you can really enjoy a good event with lot's of race and sports cars, including Ferrari.

2. mr2guy

mr2guy Rookie

Mar 31, 2004

Yes, I am Ryan. How long ago did you pick up you're new 360? You must have only had it for maybe a week or so now correct? Do you have a picture of it that you could post here? I would love to see it! I will try and plan on making it to Road America this year, it sounds awesome! I will definitely send you an email very soon too. Thanks again for the reply Mike!

Ryan

3. mr2guy

mr2guy Rookie

Mar 31, 2004

Hey whats your name on the mr2 forum? I bet I know who you are since there aren't many '95 mr2's here in the US :)