You Hawaii guys... | FerrariChat

You Hawaii guys...

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by mmollo, Sep 1, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mmollo

mmollo Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2010
    [x] Texas [ ] Maui
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Got it made!

We just landed yesterday from Dallas where it's still 105 degrees. Right now I'm sitting on my Lani in Maui in my new condo looking at the ocean. We just closed on the condo last week via Fedex, and this is our "test run". It's just my wife and I, no kids. This place is true paradise. I can't wait to learn more about this island and do some non tourist exploring and meet some locals. Who knows I may even see a Ferrari.

Aloha

2. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.

shhh.......

Keep it on the dl.

Aloha

3. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    Hi Mike

Welcome to Hawaii. I am on Oahu so I can't be of much help with your getting acquainted with Maui. I hope someone on that island will chime in.

We have had lots of news about the terrible heat throughout much of the mainland this summer. It might offer our Hawaii Visitors Bureau a new angle to promote the islands: "Come to Hawaii for the COOL weather"....;>)

Enjoy your new home. There is much to like here!

Aloha
    Larry

4. mauispence

mauispence Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Lahaina, Maui, Hawai
    Full Name:
    Jim Spence
    Welcome to Maui, It's always good to have another Texacan on island. I can't believe you bought a condo and did't let me help! ;) I live on West Maui on the lower highway near Kahana. If you need any info on who, what , where. Give me a call and I can probbly steer you in the right direction.
    Malama pono and A hui hou!

5. Pass

Pass F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 29, 2008
    Salida Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Passarelli
    Mike when you get to Da Big Island call me. Mark 808 443 9100 A-LOW-HA.. (AKA..a quiet laugh)

6. F355steve

F355steve Formula 3

Apr 9, 2008
    Honolulu - Seattle - Okinawa
    Full Name:
    Steve
    My in-laws are visiting from Oahu... The 90 degree weather in Seattle was a little to much for them! 78-85 year round is hard to beat!

7. mmollo

mmollo Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2010
    [x] Texas [ ] Maui
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I have a Texas real estate license and they gave me 2.5% commission! Never hurts to ask.

It's back to 100+ in Dallas, I'm so sick of it. Going back to Maui in November. Can't wait.

8. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Welcome, I think the obligatory picture of lounging with umbrella drink is called for! I like Maui a lot, I like the roads over there!

Aloha

9. F355steve

F355steve Formula 3

Apr 9, 2008
    Honolulu - Seattle - Okinawa
    Full Name:
    Steve
    They have to be better than Honolulu! Blows my mind how bad the roads are. I've seen some pot holes that would have my insurance company saying 'total loss' if I hit them in my 355. Rediculous.

10. Hawaii

Hawaii Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2007
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Emery
    Are you bringing a exotic car to Maui?
    Pm me when you do.
    Emery

11. mmollo

mmollo Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2010
    [x] Texas [ ] Maui
    Full Name:
    Mike
    My car will have to stay in Texas. I'll only be on Maui two months a year. I'll probably ship the Harley over though.