Your best Pranks? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Your best Pranks?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by TexasF355F1, Apr 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sainthoo

sainthoo Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 20, 2007
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Went to UVA.

Dave Matthews was huge in C'ville and at school. Dave is releasing his second album, just as he is starting to really take off.

Fraternity brothers scanned in a concert flyer, altered the text. The new flyer announces a free concert to promote the new album (pretty plausable, especially given the general Dave mania). The concert is going to be held that night, first come first serve, in an outdoor amphitheater right next to The Lawn.

Oh yeah, its April 1st.... and raining like hell.

Absolutely killed me to see hundreds sitting out all day in the rain. School paper did a story about the hoax.

2. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Blue Screen of Death screensaver on someone's computer :D

3. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That's a good one.

4. justhrowit

justhrowit Formula 3

Feb 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Jay D.
    I had a room mate in college that was an idiot in the kitchen. Well, he was pretty much an all around idiot. Back to the kitchen. He wouldn't cook. He couldn't! He lived off of Raman noodles and chef boy ardee. His spot in the cabinet was filled with canned goods. Ravioli, spegetios, canned veggies, etc etc. He must have had 50 - 60 cans. We were a house full of athletes, and always pulling pranks on each other. He did something to me, but I don't remember what it was. I paid him back by removing all the labels from his cans! His next meal, he opened the cabinets..... He was pissed! That was actually the end of the pranks. He actually moved out about a month later. Didn't realize it would set him off like it did.

J

5. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    This one needs some backstory to make sense.

Every Thursday night we have a tradition of getting together after work for what we consider "happy hour".. It's really just an all-night drinking fest and a way to blow off some steam during the week.

My co-worker (a cute asian chick) spent the majority of one particular night fending off the advances of a guy who just didn't "get it". He'd constantly keep coming back, buying her drinks (even though she didn't talk to him) and trying to mingle with the group. It was annoying but she took it in stride and made the best of an awkward situation.

Well.. I get in a two hours before she does and I decide to have a little fun with it. I tell the receptionist to leave her a note that "Andy" called, and I have someone else in the office do the same. Lather, rinse, and repeat for a few hours. By 11AM she's completely out of her tree and worried that this guy is going to show up at the office because she's ignored his incessant calls all morning (and thinks that he's calling everyone in the office trying to get a hold of her).

So we decide to take it a step further and hire a singing telegram to show up during the company meeting after lunch. I write out a little note and let him run with the rest.

That being said, I give you the "Hairy Fairy":

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n2DPq2c5Od8

6. charlie_ludden

charlie_ludden F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2005
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Charles

Thats great

7. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    A housemate of mine had a really good radio-style voice. On Saturday afternoons we would look through the phone book for addresses nearby and and call people up and tell them we were so-and-so from K-107, and that if they could run to the Quickmart in 107 seconds (2 blocks away) they'd win $107 cash. As soon as the person hung up we'd step out on the porch, and sure enough you'd see some poor sap sprinting down the sidewalk towards the Quickmart. The best was when we'd do them rapid-fire, so when the first guy was walking back panting and out of breath, the next victim would go sprinting by.

8. bounty

bounty F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Hilarious! especially the rapid-fire!

9. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    We would be crying laughing. It was a sure thing every time.

10. bounty

bounty F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I bet you could have filmed this and made some good money selling it on a late night "Bloopers" like infommercial. Good times...

11. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    A quick and easy one that works well. After my wife goes to sleep, I lift the toliet seat and put seran wrap over the toilet, then put the seat down. That night or the next morning she wakes up, sits on the seat and goes pee... All over the place. It works well when there still half asleep, Cause the is A glare on the seran wrap.
    Let me know if anyone trys or tried this.

12. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    ^
    True story.
    A friend of mine was having a birthday party.
    When he got around to open his wife's gift it was divorce papers.
    Not quite a practical joke, more like cruel and unusual punishment.

13. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Might have been the gift he was hoping for... if it was out the blue, then she's a real (Hillary).

14. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    If they do try it they probably won't live to tell about it! :)

15. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i wish i had known of some of these a while ago, :)

we always did small stuff, tidal waves were big at my fraternity (filling a trash can up with water, quietly tipping it against doors that open in, which all of the doors at our house did, and knock on the door)
    however, this one is probably the best that we've ever done. one of our brothers rarely ever came to the house, he had his own room, but it was used as mostly storage. he lived with his gf, and he would stay at her house for a week or 2 at a time. so, right after the last time he left, we took some boards, built an enclosement inside of his room, about 4 feet back from the door. we then hung a pole in there, put some clothes up, threw a vacuum in there, turned it into a closet. when he came back the next time, he opens his door, and literally stands there for about a minute, and then yelled "WHAT THE F**k?" we were all cracking up.

and yes, i've done the saran wrap before. cleaning up sucked though, :D

16. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Forgot about those. Did our share. The thing we did all the time was ice guys who were passed out. We'd fill a can full of ice water and usually left over beer squazz and hit him in his bed. One year there was a rep from national doing a 3-day visit to assess the chapter. Total geek, and after a party we got him. Talk about the stuff hitting the fan.

I also remember the dorms had a liberal gap under the doors. We'd fill zip-loc bags with shaving cream, put the open end under the door and stomp on the bag. It was like a shaving cream bomb went off in the room. Another good one was pounding a couple pennies between the door and the jamb. The pressure made it nearly impossible to open the door. Let's see, what else. We used to fnck with our RA "Bill" all the time freshman year--total tool. Every weekend we'd stack up all our beer cans against his door, completely filling the frame. The only way he could get out of his room was to knock the cans over. I remember the day after spring finals we had a keg and he tried to bust us for drinking in the dorm. The school was already 80% empty, and we told him to eff off, so he rounded up some RA buddies and tried to make a stand so we grabbed him and duct-taped him. The other guys ran off, so we mercifully released Bill.

17. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas

that is brilliant!

made me laugh.

18. Noel

Noel F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

I'm thinking about doing this one soon: there is construction right next door to me and the guys are pounding away at 7 am 6 days a week, chicago municipal code says you can't start before 8 am...and they block my alley and oogle my girlfriend.....so I was thinking about getting some fake human body parts and half bury them and video tape it when they find them (they are still digging the foundation). What do you guys think? anyone know where I can score hands, feet?

19. Godfather

Godfather Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2002
    Fiorano
  20. justhrowit

justhrowit Formula 3

Feb 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Jay D.