Z06 MSRP? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Z06 MSRP?

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by PatrickShim, Feb 6, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    So far no Chevy dealer has any prices on them, We still dont know how or how many we will be getting. So far we have 5 deposits at sticker. Getting one below MSRP will be a long way off.

2. Mr Payne

Mr Payne F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Bakersfield, CA
    Full Name:
    Payne
    Umm, I was comparing the the cheapest prices with all performance enhancing options chosen (the generally accepted practice when comparing different performance cars).

3. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    I want either the Z06 or Viper coupe. I will wait two-three years. I want a "deal" and the "inevitable" power increase. That Shelby Mustang 600 bhp 4 overhead cams and 4 valves (which will probably be built after the conclusion of the Ford GT) is also a candidate for me. - Of course I also would wait for a "deal" on that car (a much more expensive car) as well.

I remember the 1990 ZR-1 fiasco quite well. Nobody would sell a car anywhere near MSRP. The Z06 will not be anywhere near as exclusive as the ZR-1. Why rush ?

4. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Because some people just *have* to be the first to have one at the local cruise-in spot i.e., "I've got one and you don't."