ZR1 Pics | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ZR1 Pics

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by intouch1, Mar 30, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carsonp

Carsonp Formula 3

Sep 29, 2004
    Minnesota - NW subs
    Full Name:
    Carson Partain
    what a bunch of whiney babies...

you want a nice interior for $100k? buy 300 something hp 911 or a 300 soemthing hp sl550. You want as fast of a car as possible for $100k? get the zr1, and for kicks theyll throw in a pretty darn UNDER rated inteior...

even if it did have a incredibly nice interior you guys would still piss and moan cause it doesnt come from europe.

2. intouch1

intouch1 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2006
    Egypt

:eek:

3. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Eyeah, I think someone's full of American BS with that statement. ;)

4. gougoul

gougoul Formula 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Well maybe not...

The leather quality is one thing, the way it looks another.

MB claims (and probably rightly so) that the leather used on the S/CL class is of better quality than the one used in Bentleys but look at both and you start wondering.
    Same here. It's not the quality that can be discussed (Fcars have their share of bits falling of, Pcars also), but rather the look of it all. One true statement so far is that GM somehow never got an interior right (latest Cadillac is an exception), it all looks cheap.

5. mksu19

mksu19 Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    LAX / YVR / MNL
    Full Name:
    Capt. K. Banzon
    I think it was a last minute April Fool's prank! :D

6. intouch1

intouch1 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2006
    Egypt

:D :D

7. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    Nope, read that their supplier is the same one many German companies use. In all honesty, who cares. No German car can touch this car anyway.... :)

8. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    That's a pretty big assumption considering no one's tested this car. :rolleyes:

And as for the leather, looks like GM chose the cheap route again then if it bought from the same suppliers because it looks like absolute crap next to a German car.

9. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    Who has to have tested it? The ZO6 beats up on the competition, the ZR1 will take that even further. Common sense there....

I saw one at a show, the leather looked better then the stuff I saw in the 5 Series if you ask me....

10. waltk88

waltk88 Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Walt K
    Why are Corvette seats always so squishy and soft? If a $30k Mitsubishi Evo can offer great grippy Recaro seats, why can't GM just throw the same seats in the Vette? My guess is that Vette drivers are too fat and squishy themselves to fit comfortably in Evo-style Recaros.

11. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    #36 WJHMH, Apr 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    And? Does that automatically mean the ZR1 can take on the Scud & the GT2? I don't think so. You, like the rest of us, will just have to wait & see.
    I'm sure it did. :)