ZR1 = The stripper | Page 5 | FerrariChat

ZR1 = The stripper

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by boxerman, Jan 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fire_n_ice

fire_n_ice Formula 3

Jun 9, 2006

My conclusion, exactly. Claiming the Vette has an interior that would "shame a rentacar" and other such exaggerations is nothing more than trying to bait others into an argument. Troll.

If this thread returns to something resembling an intelligent discussion about the new ZR1, I'll be back.

2. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    I think market share and sales would indicate there is validity to my comments. Perhaps the defensive or arrogant failure to regard some of the type of points I makle is why detroit suffers so badly, onec again as evidenced by sales..

Personal insults and one line refutations to detail points do not negate the facts. Sadly it is this type of blythe dismissal or constructive crticism that lands detroit where it is. A whole country with excellent history and potential is now supported by the arguement that there are maybe 5 good cars from 3 manufacturers. These types of excuses are exactly why detroit believes it can continue to make sub par products when in fact it can do so much better if there were objective crticism and requirements. In fact there is market objectivity and detroit losees.

3. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    #103 boxerman, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
    If my comments were based on the 70's 80's 90's or even the first 7 years of this decade Detroit would have reached to respectable or growing market share untill end 2007(still a good year), the fact that the opposite is true indicates something was seriously wrong with car product, especialy by comparison. People who work for a salary and cant afford to make crappy mistakes chose in increasing droves to buy elsewhere, and not because they are stupid.

The solution is not to refute or insult criticism but learn from it and make a better product, sadly with very few exceptions, using your 1970's benchmark, for 30 years this has not been the case.

4. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    Yup, I think boxerman just likes to talk to himself.