Lascuderiarossa parts never have arrived! | FerrariChat

Lascuderiarossa parts never have arrived!

Discussion in '612/599' started by Steven, Jul 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steven

Steven Karting

Feb 6, 2009
    Massachusetts
  2. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    What happened? Are they not replying to your inquiries, or are they saying you received them, or something different?

3. Armen G.

Armen G. Karting

Jun 10, 2014
    Moscow Russia
    Full Name:
    Armen
    The website doesn't provide even minimum contact information - no address in Rome, only some kind of phone number and emails. Seems like it's a fraud company.

4. MARMIST

MARMIST Formula 3

Jul 1, 2014
    ah yeah, one of THOSE companies

5. 360modena2003

360modena2003 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2009
    Hello, I also contacted this company a while ago for some parts, and was asked to send a wire to a personal bank account.

I suggest you contact the local authorities and inform them.

6. odf911

odf911 Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2013
    London UK (Chelsea)
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    A few other people have posted chats about this company on this forum and on others as well. It seems that the business exists but does not have a very good reputation to day the least (do a google search and you will see ...). I suggest you contact your bank to see if you can get your money back. I know it is too late but I would never wire money directly to someone, always use your credit card on a legit website or Paypal. I had a few bad experiences myself and Visa / Paypal have always refunded me in full ...

7. 360modena2003

360modena2003 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2009
    You should send someone to visit him.

La Scuderia Rossa Di Vetrano Orlando

Indirizzo:

Via Torre Messer Paoli, 66CAP:00047

Città:Marino (RM)Contatti:
    06 9351155

8. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Shoot, now where the heck am I going to find the black leather race seats for a 360?!?!?!?!

9. SimeonUK

SimeonUK Rookie

Dec 8, 2015
    Hi,

Did you ever receive your goods from Orlando Vetrano (La Scuderia Rossa)? About 8 weeks ago I purchased some seats from him for a F512M. So rare I was just so pleased someone had answered my request and had some.
    After many excuses and lies about funerals etc, I have drawn the conclusion that the seats are not going to arrive. Now he has stopped replying to my emails altogether.
    I have just instructed an Italian lawyer to recover the money.
    The problem is rare Ferrari parts are so desirable that he will constantly find new customers like me willing to part with money desperate for parts. It is Ferrari's fault for not providing decent parts service on their classic cars that people like him exist.
    Has anyone ever received any goods from this guy.
    Regards
    Simeon

10. 360modena2003

360modena2003 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2009
    He is 100% a fraud -

11. F.Engineering

F.Engineering Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 23, 2015
    ITALY
    Full Name:
    Fabio
    Hi Steven,
    i'm Italian and i ask sorry for this unacceptable behavior ....
    I seen this site in past but i think it was too less contact informations ...
    However i think it would be correct advise italian police about that, i think is the "guardia di finanza" the correct authority to contact.

However can youn send a PM with the detailed history about the order and the buy, please...
    I will ask to my friends on italian forum and to my dealer if they know things about those people ..

Fabio

12. ferrarisun

ferrarisun Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2011
    The person going to visit, should bring along a "Chicago typewriter"! Where's Big Alphonse Capone when we need him?

13. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    How does anyone still order anything from this guy? No offense to the OP but in today's world, it's very easy to "google" someone.

Before I send money to anyone or install a program on my computer or even make a business deal, GOOGLE the name of the business or the name of the person. You'll be surprised at how much info you will find.

It's too easy and too cheap NOT to do it for heaven's sake!!!

14. 360modena2003

360modena2003 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2009
    Before you start blaming the OP for not doing a google search, you should know that this thief was also a sponsor of FerrariChat - no excuse for what this person has done.

Welcome New FerrariChat.com Sponsor: La Scuderia Rossa - FerrariChat.com

He is in fact still registered as a user:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/members/32797.html

15. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    That thread is almost a decade old and he hasn't been here since 2014... All his posts were about defending himself with one excuse after another as he was trying to scam others to send him money for parts he never had. All of this is old news....

And being an fchat sponsor does not validate a business whatsoever, it just means you wrote a check to fchat for an ad.

I feel bad for the OP, I really do but there is no excuse for not checking out someone before sending large amounts of money. I'll repeat: It's too easy, too cheap and too fast not to do it...

16. ferrarisun

ferrarisun Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2011
    If in fact this person is stealing people's money, why is he still a registered F-Chatter? I have had nothing but excellent experiences; buying/selling/ and talking with fellow F-Chatter's here, couldn't ask for a better group of enthusiasts! Perhaps some of the moderator's, or even Rob could chime in about the issue. And give the person a chance to make the issues right (deliver the parts, or full refunds), if the seller is not forth coming, they should be sent to North Korea for 15 years hard labor!