XPEL mad meeting up honolulu | FerrariChat

XPEL mad meeting up honolulu

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by sergrufo, Mar 4, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sergrufo

sergrufo Rookie

Jun 18, 2022
    Full Name:
    sergio
    Aloha. My 458 is here and I get a new stone chip every time. I see that XPEL is the preferred ppf. I see that zero wraps in Honolulu uses XPEL while others use other ppf film. Any recommendations?

also, I see ohana motor sports is hosting a cars and coffee Saturday at all Moana. I doubt I can attend but would like to meet up, especially Bob and Hawaii Brit. There is the clubhouse in Hawaii loa ridge (669 puuikena Dr) maybe some day?

Bob in Makiki likes this.
  2. DoubleD33

DoubleD33 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2012
    Pasadena, CA / Oahu, HI
    Full Name:
    Dan D
    I had my 458 done is S-TEK not suntek quite a few years back. At the time I felt it was superior to xpel. I did look and it looks like the shine artist is a supplier here on island.

I do not have my 458 on island but it should be here in a few months when I get done with the house remodel.

I would not mind a meet up as I have my Corniche here as a fun car.

3. sergrufo

sergrufo Rookie

Jun 18, 2022
    Full Name:
    sergio
    RR Corniche - nice!

i noticed many typos in my title and message -- sorry everyone!

turns out i do have some PPF on my car and xerowraps in honolulu does install XPEL ppf on Ferraris, so i am good for now, thanks,

as for meeting up, here is the link for Saturday, and i just might be able to make it (weather permitting :)) https://www.ohanamotorsportsfoundation.com/our-events

take care,
    sergio

DoubleD33 likes this.
  4. Bob in Makiki

Bob in Makiki Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2017
    Honolulu
    I would also recommend joining the Ferrari club. There is an active chapter here in Oahu, with regular drives around the island. I haven’t been for a while, but it is always good fun when I can. I think they have done a great job building the chapter.

collegeboy likes this.
  5. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    This Thursday I’m having my 308 QV PPF using the XPEL Ultimate Plus, it’s supposed to be one of the best with 10 years warranty. It is a tough and self healing material.

collegeboy likes this.
  6. collegeboy

collegeboy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2007
    Texas and Kaua’i
    Full Name:
    Mikey
    You guys are so lucky. Just me and my lonely Ferrari here on Kaua'i. Haha.

I have XPEL Ultimate + on my car and it is great!

7. sergrufo

sergrufo Rookie

Jun 18, 2022
    Full Name:
    sergio
    thanks, Bob. i got lost on the ferrari club website. is there a link for the hawaii chapter? thx

8. sergrufo

sergrufo Rookie

Jun 18, 2022
    Full Name:
    sergio
    congrats on the xpel. i come to kauai once in a while and would love to check out your car. and, we have a spare room if you are in HNL for a cars/coffee event.

9. collegeboy

collegeboy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2007
    Texas and Kaua’i
    Full Name:
    Mikey
    Wonderful. PM me. I'll give you my cellphone.

10. Bob in Makiki

Bob in Makiki Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2017
    Honolulu
    Here is the membership link. You just join nationally and that covers the regional membership also.

https://ferrariclubofamerica.org/general/pick_username.asp

National should be able to give you a contact for the Hawaii region. If the can’t, I’ll find an email address for you. But better to let them handle it, I suspect.

11. sergrufo

sergrufo Rookie

Jun 18, 2022
    Full Name:
    sergio
    i thought i replied; sorry. not sure how to PM you. my e-mail is [email protected]