FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | F-CHAT MEMBER APPRECIATION SALE - FERRARI SPORT HEADERS | FerrariChat

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | F-CHAT MEMBER APPRECIATION SALE - FERRARI SPORT HEADERS

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Sep 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    FABSPEED MOTORSPORT USA was the first company to CAD design, dyno develop, street and race track test high performance headers for the Ferrari 355, 360, 430, and 458 cars.

Our headers are proven to produce horsepower gains along and weight savings compared to the OE system. Besides the performance gains, it further enhances the vehicles F1 sound.
    We achieved these significant gains utilizing our F1-style High-velocity 4-into-1 merge collectors which pull the exhaust gases from our 1-piece CNC mandrel bent primary runners. The exiting gases flow freely without the disruption of the factory pre-cat.

With that being said, we are discounting prices BIG on our 360/F430 and 458 Sport Headers to show appreciation for all F-car owners that have helped keep us busy and in business over the past 23+ years! You are buying directly from the original developer/manufacturer of all modern V8 Ferrari exhaust components, not just a re-seller of other manufacturers design.

Below is a breakdown on what we are offering for the Sport Headers!

Ferrari 458 Sport Header
    - $4995 retail, F-Chat member pricing would be $4000 shipped (domestically).

This sale expires at the end of this month (9/30/17). Contact me directly with any inquiries/questions you may have with getting your order in!

[email protected]
    (215) 646-4945 x122

2. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Got a couple orders in from you guys - thanks for all the PM's! Contact me asap to get your set on order before we have to make more - let's make a deal!

3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Final days to get your orders in! Message or call me to get your pair allocated, don't miss this chance to save big!