Ferrari Monterey Historics Jacket 1984 Laguna Seca | FerrariChat

Ferrari Monterey Historics Jacket 1984 Laguna Seca

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by robertgarven, Sep 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robertgarven

robertgarven F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2002
    Ventura, California
    Full Name:
    Robert Garven
    This is a VERY RARE jacket that was custom made for the giant Ferrari gathering in Monterey California in 1984. A well known Ferrari guy who owned a company took limited orders and had these made. It has a thinsulite insulation under a nylon shell. I ordered a medium on accident and it did not fit, so I never wore it. Laying flat it measures 20" from armpit to armpit, 19" from shoulderto Shoulder, 24" from shoulder to end of cuff, 23" from shoulder to waist. This is as new the cuff are still elastic, and there are no marks or stains even after 32 years of dry storage in a a smoke free home! This is very bright yellow and is all embroidered, and of the highest quality. I wish I was smaller!! This would be perfect if these measurements fit you or for your companion, for that Ferrai event or race!
    I am having to downsize my Ferrari collection go 50 years, more to come

http://www.ebay.com/itm/192306768073?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649