Grigio over red interior,250 Spyder ? | FerrariChat

Grigio over red interior,250 Spyder ?

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Mattie69, Jun 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mattie69

Mattie69 Karting

Aug 26, 2016
    For a 250 California Spyder which Grigio body color looks the the best over red/maroon interior, I have been thinking Grigio Fumo or Grigio Notte, does Argento Grigio nuburging go well on the vintage models?which one of these colors looks the best with a red interior?will most automotive paint stores be able to come up with the correct paint code.. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated
    Kind regards
    Matt

2. andymont

andymont Formula Junior

May 16, 2007
    Torino - ITALY
    Full Name:
    Andrea M.
    In my opinion, such a car must be restored respecting the same original combination of colour/interiors when new.

Any other solution is a crime against the prancing horse...

Ciao

Andrea

3. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    I agree.

But, if the owner is dead set on a grey then select a warm toned grey to go with the red.

4. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    #4 TTR, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    I'd be surprised if owner(s) of "original" car(s) feel the need to solicit public opinion on the interweb on these matters and if that's not the case, it may render offered opinions/replies somewhat moot.
    Then again. I've been wrong before.

5. Mattie69

Mattie69 Karting

Aug 26, 2016
    The owner is going with Silverstone Grigio and a burgundy/black interior if he doesn't trade the car in for a new Honda Civic today