White CS ebay | FerrariChat

White CS ebay

Discussion in '360/430' started by acmw, Sep 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. acmw

acmw Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2006
    Nj
    Full Name:
    Alex
  2. Thrasher

Thrasher Formula Junior

May 26, 2012
    London UK
    Agreed white is mega, but again, spending that kind of money you have to think what about later on...hence the huge discount.
    I guess the original owner should have bought white in the first place, he did hurt its resale value tremendously and now seems stuck with it, and so will the next owner.

3. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    Each to there own - people do to their cars what they want - I've certainly done things to cars that would hurt resale but did what I wanted

4. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Someone will love it and buy it at the below market price. With that said, there was a red on non-story red one that already sold I believe in my area for $155k, listed with Porsche of Livermore.

5. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    I absolutely love how it looks in white and the price is fantastic at $170. People, for the love of christ, DRIVE your stradales! I just took mine out on the backroads for 2 hours today and honestly had some of the most fun I've had in years. No exaggeration. These cars are unbelievable through the canyons.
    This car is discounted about $30k off fair market value for the paint job. Will it be a record setting car at auction? Of course not, only the ones with delivery mileage will do that. Just drive the damn thing and enjoy it. Put PPF on it. Service it religiously. DRIVE THE CAR AND ENJOY IT! People keep parking these amazing machines and they simply rot.
    #SAD

6. Thrasher

Thrasher Formula Junior

May 26, 2012
    London UK
    @CarbonDan trust me I drive mine...hitting 32,000miles and ongoing.
    Echoing what you said: mine has been serviced almost every single year, 15 times to be exact, and 90% times within the Ferrari network...and she runs as strong as ever!
    Note: I also use her all the time to run errands, easy to live with, even in Central London.

profit1 likes this.
  7. acmw

acmw Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2006
    Nj
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I have an 02 6mt 360 , was looking to add an f430 f1.. but for a few dollars more , i would also ad this CS.. i Offered 150k. lets see what happens?

8. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    Dummy should've just put a wrap on it.

9. MrRdStr

MrRdStr Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name: