Just an idea? | FerrariChat

Just an idea?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by texasmr2, Feb 14, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    I have alway's wanted to make a pilgrimage to the homeland which is the Ferrari factory but as we all know one must be an owner. After speaking with 'customer relation's at FNA, begging lol, my dream will not come true unless I attend with an owner. So my question is are there any Fcar owner's who want to do this and would be willing to let me be apart of this? My idea is to shoot for sometime in '09, gotta save up for the trip, so would there be any interested member's? Once we have the get together I'm organizing, http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179338, atleast you will know who I am and can make a judgement from there if you would want to go with me lol?

Gregg

2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    A big F-Chat Group Vacation to the Factory. We could make a tv show out of it.

3. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    A Houston based Fchat tour would be awesome! If anyone has any idea's and input that would be great and a huge help, we need to make this happen!!

4. bmiller411

bmiller411 Formula Junior

May 6, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bruce B Miller
    I have a contact in Italy by the factory who does these types of tours. His company can also arrange cars to drive at one of the local tracks or even for street use.
    If you like let me know and I will forward you his information

Bruce B Miller
    Photographer
    Houston Based

5. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Bruce,
    Does your contact arrange these tour's in package's such as the GP tour companie's do? Could you PM me his contact info?

Gregg

6. bmiller411

May 6, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bruce B Miller
    My contact can taylor make any type of trip you would like. I worked on an event that included the factory, wine tasting, cheese
    tasting, cars for on and off track (two different cars) and more. They are fantastic. I will PM you when I get home this event.
    I'm in Dallas at this time.

7. bmiller411

May 6, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bruce B Miller
    Gregg -

Check your email. I sent you the info that you requested. Let me know
    if you need anything else.

8. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Excellent Bruce I really appreciate your help!

Gregg

9. bmiller411

May 6, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bruce B Miller
    To add to your idea. Why not make this a trip for the Ferrari Challenge Finale in November.

It can include a tour of the factory and everything else one might want to do. By planning it now
    you can make arrangements for the groups VIP Room at the track and all the thinks that go with it.

Again depending on the length of the trip, a track day can be arranged.

At this time the race location is unknown but arrangements can be started for when the date is confirmed
    you are in place. The time is set just location is always left to the last minute.

Bruce

10. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Nov '08 would be too soon for me me Bruce, I'm financially challenged for '08, that's why I was suggesting an '09 trip.

11. bmiller411

May 6, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bruce B Miller
    that would work too. lol

12. lil squid

lil squid F1 Veteran

Dec 3, 2007
    Houston TX
    Full Name:
    Yuliya
    Hey Gregg, Yuliya here. I'm organizing a trip for September for hubby's 40th, will scope things out for you, shoot me an email if you need anything in particular while we're there.

Bruce - would appreciate your contact, if it's not too much trouble, would love to set up something special for Andy who pretty much can't wait to worship the ground Enzo walked on (I'm afraid he means that quite literally..!) I also wonder if your friend knows any babysitters LOL as nobody younger than 16 is allowed on the tour - I'm afraid not even the fact that my son's name is Enzo is going to help.. :D

13. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Hey girl how are you and the family? I really appreciate your reply and just let me know how the trip goes so we can plan an '09 outing. Atleast you will have another set of eye's on Enzo if he join's us right! LOL

I'm very happy to hear from you and send my best to the rest of the family. I cannot think of anything I need you to pickup for me other than a new Ferrari but thank you for asking BUT you could surprise me!!!!

Warmest wish's to you and your family I hope all is well and hope to see you again soon,
    Gregg