Does anybody happen to have photos or has visited the Bunting collection? | FerrariChat

Does anybody happen to have photos or has visited the Bunting collection?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by stanman, Jan 6, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stanman

stanman Rookie

Jan 6, 2022
    Full Name:
    SB
    Visiting the Bunting collection soon. Would love to see some photos to get a taste of what’s there!

2. Richard Garre

Richard Garre Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Full Name:
    Richard Radcliffe Garre
    The BHA collection is a very Private collection. The owner request that no internet or social media be utilized in regards to a visit to the collection.

3. stanman

stanman Rookie

Jan 6, 2022
    Full Name:
    SB
    There’s some photos of the collection posted on here

4. SVLT

SVLT Karting

Sep 29, 2017
    Full Name:
    Julian Sutton
    This reminds me of this Collection in NoVA. There is an old shop in Sterling, VA that's been posted here that I believe that is even more secretive. Guy has some very high profile cars, but allows no pictures at all. I have no idea what he has, but he has a huge amount of space and apparently has some money. He was seen this year on his street in a 250 SWB I personally also saw him in a 250 Lusso that had the nose of a 330 (http://www.barchetta.cc/english/all.ferraris/Detail/4335GT.250.GTL.htm). The car was owned originally by Battista Pininfarina, so who knows what is worth. His 275 went for 8 million. I really wish I got to see more of it, as it was going the other direction. Honestly, I wish I got a photo even though the owner wouldn't want it, I'm sure. To see an actual unicorn and to only get a grainy dashcam photo. There were guys here who didn't even believe me that I saw it. This guy apparently has an amazing collection, and I feel lucky I've been able to stumble on a few of his cars. But the point of my rambling is, the only photos of this guy's shop are from before he went private. I keep my eyes out for anything I can find. I know for sure he allows no cameras in his building. Even heard a story where there SnapOn driver casually took his phone out to take some photos and the owner's mechanic's swatted the phone out of his hand. I'm guessing he's got some serious stuff, and I've heard from the grapevine, he even had his mechanics service one of his buddy's McLaren F1s. About 5 or so years ago, the collector's company he co-founded merged for 8bn, and that's right around I believe every other business in the little section had closed. There used to be 4 businesses in row of warehouses, and in the end his shop. From what I've also heard is he now occupies all those suites that used to be for other automotive suites and uses it to house his collection. What I've told each suite he has a little set up for each manufacture. Gosh, I keep rambling, but I only dream of seeing this collection. I'm going on 5 years of knowing about it, and the only leaks I've gotten are from personal connections, and old info on the web. I keep an eye of concours events to see what cars of his pop up. I remember a few years back he had a 250 SWB California Spider at Cavallino. I'm curious to see of new things he has. I'll be surprised if I ever even find out what is in there, better yet seeing info on social media.

5. stanman

stanman Rookie

Jan 6, 2022
    Full Name:
    SB
    Ok

6. SVLT

SVLT Karting

Sep 29, 2017
    Full Name:
    Julian Sutton
    Mhmm

7. The_Pagani_Kid

The_Pagani_Kid Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2011
    MD
    Full Name:
    Eli
    Didn’t Bunting used to have a day where he’d open the collection up to the public since it’s technically a museum?

8. stanman

stanman Rookie

Jan 6, 2022
    Full Name:
    SB
    Not sure but yes it is a museum.