Hey, Carbon | FerrariChat

Hey, Carbon

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Mule, Aug 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Just a quick note to say thank you to the members I met over the weekend.
    Mark, Darth, Jordan, Wayne - Pleasure to meet you, looks like you were having a blast.
    Jim G. - The car is great, thanks for bringing it out. I think a few more models and books of the car are in my future.
    John B. (the carbon fiber guy) - thanks for the info on the CF parts and having them there in person.
    Jet-X - Great to talk to you and your wife, even if it wasn't all Ferraris.

Carbon - My pleasure to meet you. I think the thought of you with the prancing horse tatoo at Pebble Beach was perfect. Your enthusiasm is all year, not just once a year. Again, great to meet you.

I will be offline for a few more days, sorting through 700 pictures, an empty wallet and sunburn.

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, Mule, thanks a lot; i really appreciate that... i haven't posted anything about the events yet because, like you, i need to sort through a lot of stuff...

Thanks again; it was a real pleasure to finally meet you; thanks for the present...! i can't wait to get it home and put it up with the rest of my collection...!

Wow, you're coming to my house...? :D