cute things | FerrariChat

cute things

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by cheddah, Feb 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cheddah

cheddah Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Seeing the pictures if the cute babies in another post reminded me of other cute things... like little dogs.

One time I drove my parent's 330 2+2 over to visit a friend at her collectibles shop, so she could see our "collectible". I was playing with her newer dog which she had for six months. I had played with the dog before but when she saw the Ferrari, she mentioned that the dog's previous owner had owned a Daytona.

While I had the door open showing off the interior, the dog came up to lean on the doorsill and was sniffing the interior. I let her get in the car and look around, she preferred the drivers seat, natch!

Anyways, she probably remember her previous owner's kindness (he died of cancer I believe) and associated it with the smell of car (oil, gas and leather).

It was such a cute sight, I wish I had taken a picture but did not have a camera handy....