308 door panel screws | FerrariChat

308 door panel screws

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by flashman, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. flashman

flashman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    Star Valley, Arizona
    Full Name:
    William Rappaport
    I wonder if someone out there can help me with this. I was servicing my window motors on my 81 308GTSi, and somehow lost some of the small screws and small chrome trim washers that hold the door panels in place. These are the ones that go into the leather panel at the door edge where it closes. Any help would be greatly apperciated.
    Thank's,
    WilliamR

2. ricrain

ricrain Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Dallas Area
    Full Name:
    Ric
    The screws are standard #4 ISO tapping screws. The "metric" DIN standard is 7983C in size 2.9mm. I went to a few auto parts stores, but the smallest seemed to be #6 (3.6mm) for everything. Ferrari sells the washers, but I've only been able to identify their part number for the black washers, but not the chrome ones.

Global Metrics (650-592-2722) sells the screws as part # S17 (white zinc), S18 (chrome) and S37 (black). They have the right washers in black as part # W37-B29. They also have chrome washers that are similar, but not exactly the same, as part # W54.

3. flashman

flashman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    Star Valley, Arizona
    Full Name:
    William Rappaport
    Thank's, Your a life saver!
    WilliamR