Who drove the 360 Challenge at Viper Days Willow Springs a couple weeks ago? | FerrariChat

Who drove the 360 Challenge at Viper Days Willow Springs a couple weeks ago?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Viper 10, Feb 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Viper 10

Viper 10 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brad Chang
    Does anyone know who drove the 360 Challenge against the Vipers at Viper Days at Willow Springs? Whoever it was they were a pretty smooth driver, and passed a few of the timid Comp Coupe drivers.

Just wondering.

Brad

2. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Costantino Bertuzzi
    Brad

That was my car with the number 34; i've rent it to Jim Michaelian from Long Beach because he needed some tips before to go racing at the Daytona 24hrs with the 360 GT.

Costa

3. Viper 10

Viper 10 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brad Chang
    If you were the driver, I have to compliment you on your technique and aggressiveness. You don't see many Ferrari drivers pushing their cars that hard. You actually surprised a bunch of those Comp Coupe drivers (who were driving some pretty soft lap times). To tell you truth, I wasn't very impressed by the Viper guys (outside of Messley and Archer). I noticed that you really took advantage of those guys between turns 2, 3 and 4.

It's hard to compete with the CC torque on the back straights.

Great driving! Are you going to be at Buttonwillow with the Viper Days crowd again? If so, I'll be sure to come by and say hi. I didn't see you around your car (when I was drooling over the Radicals parked next to you). A buddy of mine (Ken Adelberg) is dumping his Viper track car and dedicating his racing to his Radical. That is a very slick car. I hope that they can dial in the oversteer a bit better. It seemed to understeer quite a bit and they were having trouble dialing that out.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Brad

4. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Costantino Bertuzzi
    I don't know if i am coming to button willow because i don't like that track at all but i can totally help you with the understeer problem by checking the cars on my latest alignment machine.

Thanks

Costa

5. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    What makes you say that? Which configuration(s) have you run at buttonwillow? I don't mind big willow, but I personally don't like streets of willow.

6. Viper 10

Viper 10 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brad Chang
    Costa:

You've got mail...

Brad

7. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003