Modded 355 spider on MTV | FerrariChat

Modded 355 spider on MTV

Discussion in '348/355' started by chaa, Feb 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    This afternoon in the uk we had mtv,and on it was a basket ball star i think called Shanerr i am not sure, anyway it showed two ferraris one a 360 spider,the other a 355 spider with the hood cover that was moulded like the 360 spider, instead of the leather cover as standard. It looked like it had speakers in it behind the head rest, it looked bling ,bling. Has any one got any photos of this conversion or that car? Like i said he was a basket ball star who loved the superman symble it was everywere even his cars.

2. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Yeah that's shaquille o neal from the LA Lakers.
    I think he had the roof totally removed to make room for him as he's 7ft 1ins tall.

3. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Hey Badapple. i looked at your profile, I to have a MV Agusta F4, got me deposit down for a F4 1000 as well, but dont think i am going to get it till 2005. Bloody Italians.

4. flyingboa

flyingboa Formula 3

Nov 27, 2003
    Italy/India
    Full Name:
    Eugenio
    Perhaps we are bloody....
    But as far as motors are concerned (among other things..) we are still the best. It will be worth the waiting!!!!

Ciao

Eugenio

5. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Charlie,
    Yep I love the bloody things to bits. Most beautiful bike ever designed IMO.
    Can't wait for a go on the 1000 & hope it arrives sooner rather than later, not sure on some of the new paints though.
    Have you got aftermarket pipes on yours?

Phil

6. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Flyingboa, istand shamed dude, sorry.Bad apple no i have the bike standard, its infact one of the red/silver SPRs, only a few were released.

7. speedy pete

speedy pete Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    darkside of the moon
    Full Name:
    Pete B
    Save your cash and by a new Honda CBR1000RR. Put your extra 10k insavings towards a bunch of track days for your car and bike.

8. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Huh? Say again?