Driving to Monterey Historics/FCA meet? | FerrariChat

Driving to Monterey Historics/FCA meet?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by 308SYSTEMS, Jul 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308SYSTEMS

308SYSTEMS Karting

Dec 16, 2003
    Hi All,
    Is anyone driving to Monterey from(or through) Colorado for the Historics/FCA meet? We live in Ft. Collins and I am thinking of driving my 308 out but would feel more comfortable in a caravan. I might also need a co-pilot since my wife and child won't fit. Also, any list gatherings at the events?

Also, anyone up for a Steamboat run? I just took the 308 the back way to Estes Park and Boulder, the longest drive of its Colorado history(pathetic I know it needs more driving.....)

Thanks,
    Mark Lueker
    [email protected]

2. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello Mark,
    I bet that you'll meet a few drivers at the BBQ for the Cal. run.
    I'll not go since its the same week end of the Denver GP.
    I know that many memebers are going to Monterey. Ask them while here in 2 weeks
    See you soon
    Roland
    F40LM

3. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Mark, I'll be driving to Monterey and back... and at least one... probably both ways will go through Colorado. I plan to take the scenic routes... not the shortest routes... I'm currently collecting info on such routes and will be compiling some trip options very soon.

4. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello Brian, If you are around the ranch before the Denver GP, I will be happy to put a roof over your car !!! Maybe, we even could get down to the track and take that "class" we talked about while we were in Aspen..
    I
    ll be going to the GP on August the 12th.
    Have a safe trip
    Roland
    F40LM