just a little homework i did on the 360 seats price | FerrariChat

just a little homework i did on the 360 seats price

Discussion in '360/430' started by Buttuz4eva, Jul 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    I will start off by appologizing on false numbers for the sport and daytonas my fault i listened to someone that was not 100% sure on the matter.

The basic seat that comes in the 360 is priced at 3,700 but each seat and that does not include the bracket rails witch are priced at 300 per bracket. So that makes it 8,600 for the set. WWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

Next we have the next step up wich are the Sport Seats and these seats are race seats and have a carbon fiber backing. Retail price ??? 7,900 each plus brackets 8,500 so that means 17,000 for the pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY she - ite

Finally the "Daytonas" witch are more comfy have fancy inserts and piping and are electric are??????? with brackets they are 9,600 wich makes them
    ARE YOU READY 19,200 oOH mY **** iN GoD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DEBATE THIS QUOTA PLESE LET IT BE KNOWN THIS INFO HAS COME STRAIGHT THROUGH ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone is interested in trading there black sport seats for a beautiful pair of blk and red Daytonas let me know thanks.

2. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    brad asked me to post a pic of his seats for him:
    these daytonas are mint, selling because he is
    transforming his 6 speed 360M, into a 6 speed 360CS :

3. udalmia

udalmia Guest

i love that color combination

4. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    FFFFWWERRRRFF!!

5. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    Interesting. It makes my Cobra Misano L seats seem like a bargain at 1600 a piece including brackets! I think the Misanos are nicer than the seats Ferrari offers as well...

As Cobra puts it, they are the only leather, 4-way adjustable seat in the world that is also harness compliant :) Italian leather, tubular steel chassis, Pirelli rubber suspension, NASA memory foam padding, carbon-fibre backing...if all of that can be had for 1600 dollars, what makes the Ferrari seats so expensive?

6. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    i believe the ferrari name and thats it ferrarri actually use the SPARCO milano seats and they stitch it put the horse and carbon fiber backing and mark it up at least 500% The sparco milano presige are adjustable and are leth also only 1,250 per seat go figure?

BeSiDeS CaN yoUr SeaTS TELA PoRt YoU In To A FeRRaRi MiNe CaN!

7. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Buttuz4eva, your seats are orgasmically beautiful. Looks like a devilish color combo.

-Doug

8. Jon@Tezta

Jon@Tezta Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Hong Kong / Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Can you find sport seats cheaper from another source? 17K is just way too much.

9. 360C

360C F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Your prices are correct. I have them fitted to my Modena and wanted a set to put in my M3 CSL which comes with the most uncomfortable seats known to mankind. I bought a set of full leather sports seats from a wrecked car via Ebay. The cost was $3500 US if memory serves me correctly. The seats were absolutely mint. So keep an eye on Ebay and/or contact the 2nd hand F-Car part dealers.

10. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    thanks for the heads up and i am glad that you know my statement is correct

11. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

This has nothing to do with Ferrari's......but with seats.

When I was the GSM of the Porsche dealer here in Calgary about 10 years ago we had about 3-4 new Golf GTI's (it was a VW/Audi/Porsche store) that were broken into on our lot.

They stole the OEM Recaro seats and left the rest of the cars untouched. The cars were written off by insurance. I can't remember the dealer cost of the seats....but the cars were in the $20K range.

12. ferraristiforlife

Jul 27, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Michael
    the sport seat ( carbon ) is nothing else as from Sparco !!!! let cover him in marranello from lupi and u cant see a difference ! coast: between 1500 till 2000 for each

13. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    agree you can infact buy the sparco milano prestige seats for 1,200 then have them stiched in whatever color you want buy a custom fabricater put the horse logo on them have the back of the seat that is plastic carbonfibered and it would still save you 10 grand.

14. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER

15. FerrariCF

FerrariCF Karting

Apr 14, 2004

16. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED