Photos from the Mt. Baldy Run | FerrariChat

Photos from the Mt. Baldy Run

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by fastautos, Aug 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fastautos

fastautos Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Drew Phillips
  2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Cool! The Viper looks like it is reentering the atmosphere when it comes out of the tunnel and the sun causes the bright flash...... It looks like there was some traffic, is that right? If so, that run may be best enjoyed as an early morning thing.

3. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Did you take that clip with your digital camera? I'm wondering because I took some video w/the digital camera going through a tunnel in a 360, but I can't figure out how to get it off the digital and onto my computer. We have the Cannon PowerShot S400 Digital Elph, and I obviously used the camera mode. Hopefully you, or someone else, know's how to do it.

Thanks.

4. fastautos

fastautos Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Drew Phillips
    It was with my digital camera - I just copied and pasted the mpg file from the folder to my computer.

5. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Hmmm, you must have Windows then. See with me, I have macintosh, and when I plug the camera into the computer it opens iphoto, and asks if I want to import my photos. So I do that, but I can't import my movies even onto my desktop. I just don't know how. The only other thing is to get the adapter to plug into the computer which is where you put the memory card, and from there it shold appear as a folder. Now I have to ask my dad to see if we can go get one :(.

Thanks anyway.

6. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

For all the talk about this run, I expected to see more Italians. Whas up?

7. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Thank you guys for coming to the run! Also special thanks to everyone who helped out, including,

- Jeff Simonetti
    - Sean Cramer
    - Ally Arguello
    - Chris Counts
    - Andrea Bravo

Thanks, and I will post some pictures, too.

Patrick

8. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    There are some of the pictures I took.

Any one shot any pictures from the back of the pack?

Patrick

9. yellowpad

yellowpad Karting

Feb 17, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    Patrick,
    A job well done!!! I had a great time and looking forward to many more. Sorry I couldn't stay for a drink or two :D

Calvin

10. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    great pics! hpoe everyone had a good time! Enzo looks great in every shot lol, always does

11. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Did anyone take pictures of the donuts in the parking lot after the run? It was so funny when the Claremont McKenna College's Campus Security came... (she was like, "Nice cars! but can you guys stop doing that?") :)

John Testro's donut (with his red Camaro SS) was NICE!

P-

12. A4Blk98SS

A4Blk98SS Karting

Dec 6, 2003
    Patrick,

Thanks so much for organizing this event. Even though we couldn't go on the canyon run, it was amazing to see an Enzo up close and in person - it definitely made my brother's birthday. Thanks to everyone, it was nice to see all of your amazing cars.

Thanks again,

Sean

13. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    Thanks for organizing the event Pat...such a privelige to see an Enzo on the road as we did. Not just moving 5mph either! Will post some of my pics later...

14. tubeguy

tubeguy Formula 3

May 21, 2003
    Upland California
    Full Name:
    Kevin Deal

You gotta be kidding...someone was doing donuts? Does not jive with any of the Claremont Colleges..

Unless of course you are wearing Birkenstock driving shoes...uh...sandals....

Nice meeting. Sorry my 360 was not there....but it was nice seeing the crowd.

15. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Albert, Nice pictures and videos!!!

I think we need to do a TRACK DAY at the California Speedway soon!

Patrick

16. AlbertFattal

AlbertFattal Karting

Apr 10, 2004
    That would be sweet, drag strip or in the speedway on the road course? The road course would cost a ridiculously large amount of money to use (because of liability reasons, I think about $75,000 just to rent it for one day) which is a bummer. But the drag strip would cost about $100 each person if about 30 will attend. One of the Viper guys (Manny being that guy, with the Black DLM Autoform Viper that raced the Hayabusa'a in the desert) is currently organizing the drag strip to be held mid September :) Here is the thread about it http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26362

Take care,
    Al

17. Lope

Lope Rookie

Nov 12, 2003
    Alta Loma, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    fixed up the group pic that Patrick took:

[​IMG]

im near the middle in front, dark blue shirt beige pants arms crossed :)

18. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
  19. ClubSpec330i

ClubSpec330i Rookie

Jan 4, 2004
    Patrick,

What a great run on Sunday! I had a lot of fun hanging in the back of the pack. It was my first time running through the canyon with my S2K, I have done this run numerous time with my other cars. Too bad I did not get to hear the Enzo going through the tunnel on the way up.

I was going to rent Street of Willow a month back but several cancelled out on me. It should be around $4500 with insurance and emergency crew. We can get about 40 invitation out and provide lunch for a mere $130/driver. Left over money will go to Four Save Wheel Foundation of your.

enjoy motoring.

20. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett