OT: Michigan State football help | FerrariChat

OT: Michigan State football help

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by ty (360mode), Sep 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    sorry for the OT, but a friend of mine just got out of the hospital for a very serious illness. he's an MSU alum and a HUGE MSU football fan. anyone know where i can buy a greatest games or moments type DVD re MSU football? he's confined to bedrest for at least a couple more weeks and i know he'd appreciate something to help pass the time. checked online and couldn't really find anything... TIA.

2. BrentC

BrentC Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2003
    TY,

Check out www.spartantailgate.com

A friend of mine runs the site and I believe it is one of the biggest MSU Spartan sites around. There should be some info about DVD's etc. Hope this helps.

3. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I would check w/ the MSU alumni association, or call the athletic director's office. BTW, I've got 2 tickets for the games against Minnesota on 10/16 and Wisconsin on 11/13 that I'll sell at face if anyone is interested. I'll be out of town on those dates. Section 26 row 33. Jerry.

4. mr2speedracer

mr2speedracer Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    do any of you have a black 308? last year for the msu UofM game i drove around trying to find nice cars and on my way home i saw a 308. it made my day.