Blueprints for 288 GTO | FerrariChat

Blueprints for 288 GTO

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Jagbuff, Oct 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jagbuff

Jagbuff Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Site of US F1 Race!
    Full Name:
    Franck
    Does anyone know where I can source blueprints of the 288 GTO, or drawings that would depict dimensions as in the owners manual. I haven't found anything online - other than the typical illegal CD-rom on Ebay (for just ...$200)
    thx

2. bert308

bert308 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2002
    Roermond Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bert Kanters
    I have the original homologation papers for the GTO, thanks to tifosi12 (Andreas Forrer), original forms for wheelbase, engine size, way the car is build, everything, these are all standard forms filled in with a mechanical typewriter, fun to read but nothing really new that couldn't be sourced elsewhere. Also I have the owners manual in pdf format, downloaded from www.owners.ferrari.com, you'll have to register as a Ferrari owner. And I have the Jurgen Lewandowski book on the GTO, limited edition, typical ebay price $200-$300 which includes a blueprint of the GTO engine in A2 or so format, huge. I can mail you the homologation papers in jpg's or the owners manual in pdf.

3. Jagbuff

Jagbuff Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Site of US F1 Race!
    Full Name:
    Franck
    Bert you have a PM

4. bert308

bert308 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2002
    Roermond Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bert Kanters
    I sent you the FIA homologation pictures. The Owners Manual in pdf was too big to mail, I put a link on my homepage were it can be downloaded, www.ferrari308.tk