Someone to go look at a car for me on the CT/NY border? | FerrariChat

Someone to go look at a car for me on the CT/NY border?

Discussion in '308/328' started by ferraristyle, Jan 10, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraristyle

ferraristyle Karting

Jan 7, 2005
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sean
    I'm looking for someone that may be able to go look at a car for me. It's on the NY/CT border, about 1.5 hours outside of NYC. It's off of 84, right over the border. If anyone would be able to check out a car for me, please PM me and I'll let you know the details.

Thanks

2. Lrob

Lrob Karting

Aug 13, 2004
    Fairfield, CT
    Full Name:
    Larry Roberts
    I suggest Performance Outfitters in Stamford, 203-975-1188. Ask for Paul or Todd. They did a PPI for me. Very knowledgeable and they work on Ferrari's.
    Let me know how you make out.
    Larry

3. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    You may want to contact Doug Pirrone at Berlinetta Motorcars on Long Island. He's a good guy and has helped me out in the past (phone tech stuff). Very knowledgable. His tele is 631-423-1010.

If you get stuck, I'm on Staten Island and have an '84 QV. If the seller wants to travel a bit and meet us halfway, I may be able to meet up and assist.

Phil

4. ferraristyle

ferraristyle Karting

Jan 7, 2005
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Thanks guys.

5. TonyM

TonyM Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Pomfret Center, CT
    Full Name:
    Tony Mongillo
    Bill Pollard, owner of Sport Auto, at 860-350-1515 is in Gaylordsville, CT. Great guy who services my car (308QV) and several other Ferrarichat member's cars. It's worth a trip to visit with Bill just to look at the cars in his shop and chat with him about Ferraris in general.

I've had both Bill and Doug do inspections for me when I was looking for my car and both did thorough and informative reviews of the cars I looked at.

If the car you are looking at is at Forza, Bill's business is on the other side of the building from Forza.

Good luck,

Tony

6. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I'll second Bill Pollard as he has repaired my Ferraris for 15 years