Panoz Factory Tour!!! May 21st | FerrariChat

Panoz Factory Tour!!! May 21st

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by pressuretested, Mar 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pressuretested

pressuretested Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    peachtree city, ga
    Full Name:
    bryson richards
    This a TENTATIVE date for the Panoz Auto Facility tour. I am trying to get the motorsports side as well. If you have never done this tour it is an awesome tour. The first part of the tour will be the the plant where the Esperante is made. Lunch will be at Paddy's Pub. If I can get the Motorsports tour it will be after lunch. Again the date is tentative. I am waiting approval but if we show enough interest it will be easier to get cleared. You pay for own lunch but the tour is free. Any questions please for free to IM me or email or post here! Again May 21st!

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I might be interested in that. Ironically, it's only a week later than the weekend that the Ferrari Challenge was held on at Road Atlanta in 2004.

3. CP Louie

CP Louie Rookie

Mar 17, 2005
    GA
    Full Name:
    CP
    I would be interested in going on the tour, etc. Is this in conjunction with the Ferrari weeknd at RA?

Chris