Selling my 355 spider!! | FerrariChat

Selling my 355 spider!!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by simon.amazona, Mar 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simon.amazona

simon.amazona Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    London U.K.
    Full Name:
    Simon G
    Guys

Just to say that after nearly 3 years of happy times I'm going to have to cut my right arm off and sell my beloved 355 spider! Family things and all that...

Its Black (Nero) / Black interior, LHD 97 'R' done 23,000 miles and has only had 2 owners before me.

Mostly looked after by Karl at Verdi and has had the belts done, FSH etc. Loads of paperwork with it.

Its got a tubi, red calipers, shields, challange grill, radar detector and a Momo steering wheel.

If anyone's interested please PM me or I should be at Verdi's this Saturday if anyone wants to take a look. Sorry to post here but I'd rather sell it to an enthusiast from the site then someone else... I might want to buy it back in a couple of years!!

Cheers
    simon

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Good luck with the sale, Simon. Don't forget to place ads in Pistonheads and FOC sites. :)

3. simon.amazona

simon.amazona Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    London U.K.
    Full Name:
    Simon G

I'll do that...thanks tony.

When its sold I hope to return to the fold with a 360 spider. Hopefully next year or so...

As Arnie said "I'll be back"