who has the $2800 348 Tubi's in NY? | FerrariChat

who has the $2800 348 Tubi's in NY?

Discussion in '348/355' started by FrankTavani, Jun 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FrankTavani

FrankTavani Karting

Feb 8, 2005
    Philadelphia
    I seem to remember someone posting a name and number for a company in NY that sells Tubis for 348s for around $2800. I can't find the thread though. Could someone repost this info for me? Any other names/numbers are also appreciated. Thanks.

2. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

No such thing.

Tubi is price-gouging and raising the price all the time, and they don't allow their dealers to give discounts.

I love Tubi mufflers, but boy do I hate Tubi!

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    They were cheaper a little while ago.

I remember seeing HG auto parts being pretty cheap. I think they are out of the country.

I bought my tubi for the TR for around 2800 from an actual Ferrari Dealer about 7 months or so ago. I don't think they can be found for that price any more - And I think Tubi for a 348 is a little bit cheaper.

4. FrankTavani

FrankTavani Karting

Feb 8, 2005
    Philadelphia
    I discovered a place called Marello's in Westchester, NY that would give me one for $3100. Not bad, but I am going to spend a few more days calling around to see if I can do any better :)

5. drbill

drbill Karting

Nov 14, 2004
    new york
    i'm also interested in a tubi for my 348 spider-have not found anything under $3100-perhaps a group buy is in order.

6. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    That sounds pretty good!

When I bought mine, they were going for a bit more than I paid, but after asking around, found a pretty good price.

7. FrankTavani

FrankTavani Karting

Feb 8, 2005
    Philadelphia
    care to share that price and also maybe the source? :)

8. russell

russell Karting

Mar 2, 2005
    sacramento
    Full Name:
    russell
    we ordered larini for the 348 and it is suppose to be comparable to the tubi. Larini told me that they are chasing that market. (noise) ect. We have a 360 larini sound bite clip under exhaust on ferraripartsexchange.com It is all stainless and about half the money. good luck either way.

9. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    You could save yourself the time and money and just get a superior Capristo ;)

10. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I mentioned in my original post it was a local Ferrari dealer. They gave me a low price because they didn't want the guy I had a price quoted from to get the deal. Looking at the invoice, it was 2800 for the tubi and 700 for tubi test pipes plus tax.