Enzo in Aspen | FerrariChat

Enzo in Aspen

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by ASG 86TR, Jul 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ASG 86TR

ASG 86TR Formula 3

Aug 23, 2001
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Adam G
    Not 5 min from landing from NY, and an Enzo greats me. Just parked on the street in a tight spot I wouldn't put the Cayenne. Took a walk around today. Any F-chatters in Aspen?

2. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    I've heard of an Enzo there. Also F50, and F40 or 288GTO in Aspen. There was a Mclaren F1 on Exoticspotter in Aspen too.

3. Seth

Seth Formula 3

Feb 8, 2004
    Texas
    yup enzo for sure, the F1 is from texas, but goes up there for the summer. the Enzo, F50, F40 , and GTO all live in the same garage....

4. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    :eek: I need to find that garage.

5. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Was the Enzo yellow? I know a yellow Enzo has been spotted in Aspen, but apparntley a red one has been seen too, mainly at Ferrari of Denver.

6. ASG 86TR

ASG 86TR Formula 3

Aug 23, 2001
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Adam G
    It was a Red with Red seats, Col plates. Nice local guy.

7. johnnyferrari

johnnyferrari Karting

May 26, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    John Moore
    All of those "Big Four" belong to the brother of the WWE Wrestler "Goldberg"...who has lived in Aspen for quite some time.....

8. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    I have seen all those cars before and the guy who owns the Mclaren F1 is the youngest brother of Ronald Ragen (Terry Regan) I used to work for him and he own over 40+cars. Whats the color of the F-1? if its sliver then thats it.

9. ASG 86TR

ASG 86TR Formula 3

Aug 23, 2001
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Adam G
    What does Goldberg's brother do for a living. I know Goldberg did well for himself, but even if he was his brother's manager, that may be a tough one.

10. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
  11. F-Bear

F-Bear Karting

Jan 11, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Rob Weien
    Yep, that's Michael's new Enzo ( red ); helped John at FOD unload it right before the Fourth; unbelievable; wonder if Bill and Hillary got a hot lap when the were crashing last weekend on Red Mountain?? Still, after 3:eek:o the traffic on Main Street crawls for everyone. F 40's ,F 50's, 360's, 355's, 348's, 308's and all the rest of us ; easy on that 2nd gear syncro, though. tough life up here!!

12. ASG 86TR

ASG 86TR Formula 3

Aug 23, 2001
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Adam G
    Good article. The guy is street and biz smart.

13. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    The F1 in Aspen on exoticspotter.com is silver.
    F-Bear, was the Enzo you unloaded second hand or new from the factory? How many have gone through FoD?

14. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    FoD was allocated one Enzo although we have serviced four or five different Enzos altogether.

15. WarrenF355

WarrenF355 Formula 3

Dec 29, 2004
    Newburgh, IN
    Full Name:
    Warren M. Rogers
    F-Bear, I have a friend that is trying to get in the business at FoD. Any recommendations or advice you might have for him? He told me he saw the Enzo being delivered. His name is Mick Morrissey, maybe you've met him?

16. ASG 86TR

ASG 86TR Formula 3

Aug 23, 2001
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Adam G
    Yesterday was driving up Indep Pass Highway and the Enzo comes up behind us. We let him buy and with a wave from him, he was off. He got stuck in traffic but came down the mountain with its twisties 15 min later just flying. It sounded so great. May not be the stock exhaust.

17. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    I don't know which highway it is but the one that comes in from the east into Aspen is quite not the place for a car as wide (or nice) as an Enzo! I remember the blind curves where the road is basically one car wide. Very dangerous. Especially with a dump truck around that blind bend.
    ASG were you driving a Ferrari when he caught you? I don't think an Enzo driver would wave to just anyone he was passing.

18. F-Bear

F-Bear Karting

Jan 11, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Rob Weien
    Adam- Hwy 82,Aspen to Lincoln Creek, was one of our little'secrets' up here. Use to be best from 5:00 am to 6:00 am weekdays, but nowadays your liable to meet an F-400 with a load of drywall coming down the hill, so BE CAREFULL!! Prime time I won't even take my dually tow vehicle up there let alone a new Enzo, so its great to see Michael putting her on the road like she was meant to be driven, not locked up in a dark garage, tucked away from all of us. Still 'stock' (sic) exhaust on board unless Michael's got in-house mechanical expertise ( possible).
    So, Mathew, she's definitly RED and definitly NEW and she's definitly BEAUTIFUL!! Love those RED instrument clusters
    And, Warren, sadly, no, I don't work for FoD, just happened to be driving by on the way to the animal shelter. Those guys are very sensitive to owner's privacy and I'm sure would never blabber on about all the great F cars up here as I am fortunate enough to do; Derek may be able to help you, though, since he's a little closer to the 'action' ( Derek- still got my eye on that 348 you know!). I don't know Mick; we had, as you might suspect, quite a little crowd assembled by the time Michael got out from town with his F-40 (still my favorite) and on loaded for the trip back. I'm still lurking around in my Stingray, waiting ( and saving ) for my F-Dream to manifest it self ( we're big on that up here). Try to make it up for the car show next month !

19. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    I know of another Enzo in Aspen, check what state the car is from on the license plates next time you see it...

20. ASG 86TR

ASG 86TR Formula 3

Aug 23, 2001
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Adam G
    This was Michael Goldberg. Same guy I saw a few days before and spoke to. I will have some pictures up when I get home later this week. Wish I did have the TR out here, but nope...in a rental truck.

21. ASG 86TR

ASG 86TR Formula 3

Aug 23, 2001
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Adam G
    #21 ASG 86TR, Aug 1, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  22. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    OMFG!!! I can't believe anyone would park a Ferrari...let alone an Enzo, between cars. Only in Aspen:)

23. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hey thanks for posting the pictures! I have seen always seen it on the road, but never had my camera ready.

24. F-Bear

F-Bear Karting

Jan 11, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Rob Weien
    He's parked in front of the pet shop; is that significant? Out comes the newfoundland from the SUV back seat -sorry!

25. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    You should post those on exoticspotter.com